11-01-2010, 09:29 PM #1
Kush Friendly
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Finally, this EPIC montage is released. The Matrix Reloaded.

Part 1:
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFjhFbpDoz8]YouTube - zzirGrizz The Matrix reloaded MW2 Montage Part 1/3[/ame]
Part 2:
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av-VEvtQ3ds]YouTube - YouTube zzirGrizz The Matrix reloaded MW2 Montage Part 2[/ame]
Part 3:
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxzTk1xX8IM]YouTube - zzirGrizz The Matrix reloaded MW2 Montage Part 3[/ame]

Quickscoping C4 = WIN.

The following 2 users say thank you to 420 for this useful post:

skillz369, the stuff
11-01-2010, 09:44 PM #2
Pricey91
Professor of trollology
Watched it earlier, it is stunning!
11-01-2010, 09:55 PM #3
in the 3rd video when it looks like he quickscopes the c4 and stuff, it's actually fake. It made me sad how zzirgrizz is faking things in montages... if you dont belive me just watch the part slowed down (keep hitting pause play) and you can see he clearly misses the c4

The following user thanked beastmonger for this useful post:

11-01-2010, 10:09 PM #4
Howdoh
NextGenHoward.
Thanks people were talking bout it but i never bothered to take a look Smile :y:
11-01-2010, 10:17 PM #5
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by beastmonger View Post
in the 3rd video when it looks like he quickscopes the c4 and stuff, it's actually fake. It made me sad how zzirgrizz is faking things in montages... if you dont belive me just watch the part slowed down (keep hitting pause play) and you can see he clearly misses the c4

Wow this guy is right

Go to like 2:50 on the 3rd video he doesnt even come close to hitting it

**** grizz

The following user thanked Dylan for this useful post:

beastmonger
11-01-2010, 10:25 PM #6
This montage isn't even that good. He fakes the C4 shots and he hardscopes a lot. IReapz takes less time and has a lot better clips. :n: grizz

The following 2 users say thank you to omfgwtflolmfao for this useful post:

beastmonger,
11-02-2010, 03:48 AM #7
Kush Friendly
Originally posted by beastmonger View Post

dude, he quickscoped it, its possible dude, your just a hater. Grizz is a good player, and the editing in this video is mad nuts.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Originally posted by xDylan View Post
Wow this guy is right

Go to like 2:50 on the 3rd video he doesnt even come close to hitting it

**** grizz

dude, QS maaaan :p Grizz is sick, hardscope or not, this montage is still epic.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by omfgwtflolmfao View Post
This montage isn't even that good. He fakes the C4 shots and he hardscopes a lot. IReapz takes less time and has a lot better clips. :n: grizz

seen Reapz, shes sick as **** :y: But this is grizz man, he has a legacy. His COD4 montages were beast, and i think these are awesome as well.
11-02-2010, 05:23 AM #8
Pimp
Rustler Of Jimmies
saw it , it was great enjoyed all three parts
11-02-2010, 07:17 AM #9
the stuff
League Champion
This montage is sick. I like it better than the original COD4 matrix.
11-02-2010, 11:04 AM #10
xSkullz-
Do a barrel roll!
best montages ever!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo