04-12-2009, 05:45 PM #1
Kiieran x 94
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i know that there was a waw beta before it came out but i had a ps3 then and im not sure how people got it off xbl so if a beta comes out for mw2 could someone say how i could get it or anything Smile?
04-12-2009, 08:04 PM #2
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
There will most likely only be a BETA for Xbox 360 and PC, Not PS3. But, nothing official has been said yet. Winky Winky
04-12-2009, 09:14 PM #3
Kiieran x 94
Do a barrel roll!
yea i have a xbox nowSmile so like if a beta comes it would it just be on marketplace
04-12-2009, 10:39 PM #4
If you get a BETA, they will give you a key and you go on marketplace, then "redeem code"

Type in the digits and wahla!

(W@W did it by people who pre-ordered. They gave out keys - but after a while it was for everyone Happy -Marketplace-)

Dont know whats gonna happen with MW2.. I didnt have a 360 when cod4 was giving out betas - I brought game and console April 2008 :\

PM me and i'll give you more info if ya wish
04-13-2009, 12:05 AM #5
I pre-ordered it, I hope they did the same thing from World at War to Modern Warfare 2.
04-13-2009, 12:38 AM #6
for WaW people who were registered on the forums for a long time got them first. and it went in date of when you joined. so join IW's forum now for best chances .. also after a while they just put it on marketplace. but theres nothing offical if it will or wont.
04-13-2009, 06:58 AM #7
Originally posted by Luke View Post
I pre-ordered it, I hope they did the same thing from World at War to Modern Warfare 2.

Why did you pre-order it? It's a waste of money because Modern Warfare 2 is going to be one of the biggest games so pretty much every single video game store will have a surplus amount of the game. I never pre-ordered Killzone or Resistance and they still had a copy for me. It's a waste of five dollars, trust meSmile
04-13-2009, 11:46 AM #8
It's going to be the same price in the store and when you pre-order it.
04-13-2009, 05:40 PM #9
NoMooreMercy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by dukie827 View Post
Why did you pre-order it? It's a waste of money because Modern Warfare 2 is going to be one of the biggest games so pretty much every single video game store will have a surplus amount of the game. I never pre-ordered Killzone or Resistance and they still had a copy for me. It's a waste of five dollars, trust meSmile

Yeah...it's the same price...and plus Gamestop usually gives you something extra when you pre-order bigname titles. Happy
04-13-2009, 07:42 PM #10
aZlan
Never come on here anymore
I loled @ the preorder thing

But why does everyone say it won't be on ps3 the beta

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo