07-26-2011, 12:22 PM #1
zifam
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys i want to create a mod menu to put in zombieland v3.61 and i converted it to xbox so i can view it in ffviewer but when i go to the maps/mp/gametypes/_missions.gsc and its empty and blank why is this?

Thanks For Your Time
Zifam
07-26-2011, 12:33 PM #2
PussayPatrol
I'm a neat monster...
Originally posted by zifam View Post
hey guys i want to create a mod menu to put in zombieland v3.61 and i converted it to xbox so i can view it in ffviewer but when i go to the maps/mp/gametypes/_missions.gsc and its empty and blank why is this?

Thanks For Your Time
Zifam

No possible to just convert zombie patch's.... you have to decompress and then re-compress. Wrong section.
07-26-2011, 12:44 PM #3
zifam
Do a barrel roll!
WTF That Mean Sorry I Is A Noob And By The Way I Coverted Zombieland 2.2 And The Missions.gsc Was All There And Wasn't Blank
07-26-2011, 12:50 PM #4
PussayPatrol
I'm a neat monster...
Originally posted by zifam View Post
WTF That Mean Sorry I Is A Noob And By The Way I Coverted Zombieland 2.2 And The Missions.gsc Was All There And Wasn't Blank

Yea i remember he only did that for 2.2 so you can edit it but the rest of em has to be decompressed and re-compressed. Sorry.... and why must you capitalize the 1st letter of every word? stare
07-26-2011, 01:06 PM #5
zifam
Do a barrel roll!
dunno lol so can i edit zombieland v3.61 if i decompressed and re-compressed but how do i do that?
07-26-2011, 05:31 PM #6
Merkii
Former Staff
You must login or register to view this content.

Use that tutorial Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo