02-03-2012, 04:42 AM #1
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Did you think Choco's v1 release was sick? Well this one is better and has a bit more options!

Again, all credit goes to Choco Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to ResistTheMoon for this useful post:

Jango, Rustled Jimmies

The following 10 users groaned at ResistTheMoon for this awful post:

iTruceFret, bkburger13, FAKA_ELITE, Josh_ox3, PussayPatrol, Cmd-X, Rainbow Gravity, ICS Vortex, T_m_b07, TheFallen
02-03-2012, 06:04 AM #2
Originally posted by iPhone
Did you think Choco's v1 release was sick? Well this one is better and has a bit more options!

Again, all credit goes to Choco Smile

Dude no stare
02-03-2012, 06:07 AM #3
oG-Modder
Do a barrel roll!
OMFG Great this isnt gunna F**K up Mw2 More You See What the radar infect does now you want them to have a menu great F**K up the game more

The following 2 users say thank you to oG-Modder for this useful post:

otherchris, PussayPatrol
02-03-2012, 12:46 PM #4
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Modder View Post
OMFG Great this isnt gunna F**K up Mw2 More You See What the radar infect does now you want them to have a menu great F**K up the game more

No it won't? He told me he's NOT going to release, I wouldn't either to be honest. :p
02-03-2012, 12:48 PM #5
zVirus
Haters Gonna Hate
No it won't? He told me he's NOT going to release, I wouldn't either to be honest. :p

Then stop with the videos. They are 100% pointless as they will only bring in leechers who might eventually persuade you to release against his will.

The following 4 users say thank you to zVirus for this useful post:

bluer105, Josh_ox3, Rainbow Gravity, TheFallen
02-03-2012, 12:52 PM #6
Pauly
Banned
No just no please don't release this omfg every little 10 year old with a mod menu Drack

The following user thanked Pauly for this useful post:

bluer105
02-03-2012, 12:53 PM #7
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by zVirus View Post
Then stop with the videos. They are 100% pointless as they will only bring in leechers who might eventually persuade you to release against his will.

I'm not going to release, I don't have the files. If I did, I still wouldn't no matter what. It would fu** mw2 up like the geohot days No plus. He gave me permission to record.

---------- Post added at 06:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

Originally posted by PaulyD. View Post
No just no please don't release this omfg every little 10 year old with a mod menu Drack

We're not. Don't worry Winky Winky
02-03-2012, 01:41 PM #8
Pauly
Banned
I'm not going to release, I don't have the files. If I did, I still wouldn't no matter what. It would fu** mw2 up like the geohot days No plus. He gave me permission to record.

---------- Post added at 06:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

We're not. Don't worry Winky Winky

Thank god :y:
02-03-2012, 01:48 PM #9
Please don't release this MW2 is bad enough as it is this will just completely ruin it :/
02-03-2012, 02:02 PM #10
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
the game is like to yrs old lol idc if it gets ****ed up becuse we have mw3 and bo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo