10-02-2012, 06:55 PM #1
xGscClan
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Project Gold

Hey Guys.

xGscModz here bringing you xGscClan's Project Gold. This patch has all the new codes in it. It is an edit of DEREKTROTTERS Blackstorm. Considering it's size it is very stable. You can give a lobby of 12 V.I.P and it won't LAG. I have been working on this patch with a member of my clan xGscCoding. Download this patch , edit it whatever you wan't. I have spent a lot of time on it. I want to change the way people look and think of xGscClan. We are changing the clan and turning it around. Now the patch.

Credits :

xExploitModz - Patches.
DEREKTROTTER - A lot of codes.
EliteMossy - Original Patch.
ITheFallenI - Related to this patch in some way or another.
CODGlitcha - Codes.
LightModz - Codes.
Cmd-X - Codes and Rainbow XP!
x_DaftVader_x - Codes.
PREMIER-GAMER - Codes.
Blackstorm - Edits.
xRobertDavisx - Advertisement.
TheUnexpected - Helped in some way.
TheUnkn0wn - Old Codes.
247Yamato - Shaders , codes and more...
Hawkins - Zombies

Other Patches :
Super Lemon Haze - Cmd-X
LightModz Hawkins Zombies
JokerRey Blackrain Edit.

Newest Codes :

WaterGun
FloodGUN
FXGUN
Raygun
Flamethrower
AirGUN
ThunderGUN
Gersh Device
Prestige Slider
Glow Stick
Evil Teddy Bear
Drunk Mode
Decapitate Head
Custom Crosshair

Things I Will Be Adding :

Trampline
Change Head
ElectroGun
Atomic Gun
More Patches
And any other codes that come out.

Project Gold :

Download Link :
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to xGscClan for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, FwiskyFIFA, ImCreativeModdz, Kitty=^.^=, ZerOtObey+RM

The following 15 users groaned at xGscClan for this awful post:

AgentSexyPig, bluer105, forflah123, HackersForHire, xTc, KM-_1337, notoriousCFW, Jango, PnuTGamer, Rangers 1690, ICS Vortex, Script Kiddie, Taylor, Swifter
10-02-2012, 07:01 PM #2
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Decent. bro keep it up

The following 2 users groaned at *xActionMods* for this awful post:

-Zane, PnuTGamer
10-02-2012, 07:39 PM #3
xExploitModzHD
Bounty hunter
Yo xGscModz thnx for credit bro and if u need any help just message meh on skype Smile
10-02-2012, 08:07 PM #4
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by xGscClan View Post
Project Gold

Hey Guys.

xGscModz here bringing you xGscClan's Project Gold. This patch has all the new codes in it. It is an edit of DEREKTROTTERS Blackstorm. Considering it's size it is very stable. You can give a lobby of 12 V.I.P and it won't LAG. I have been working on this patch with a member of my clan xGscCoding. Download this patch , edit it whatever you wan't. I have spent a lot of time on it. I want to change the way people look and think of xGscClan. We are changing the clan and turning it around. Now the patch.

Credits :

xExploitModz - Patches.
CODGlitcha - Codes.
LightModz - Codes.
x_DaftVader_x - Codes.
PREMIER-GAMER - Codes.
Blackstorm - Edits.
TheUnkn0wn - Old Codes.
Hawkins - Zombies

Other Patches :
Super Lemon Haze - Cmd-X
JokerRey Blackrain Edit.

Newest Codes :

WaterGun
FloodGUN
FXGUN
Raygun
Flamethrower
AirGUN
ThunderGUN
Gersh Device
Prestige Slider
Glow Stick
Evil Teddy Bear
Drunk Mode
Decapitate Head
Custom Crosshair

Trampline
Change Head
ElectroGun
Atomic Gun
More Patches

Project Gold :

Download Link :

My Work Is Done :ca:

The following 7 users say thank you to Taylor for this useful post:

eddine67, KM-_1337, notoriousCFW, PnuTGamer, Master Ro, Swifter
10-02-2012, 08:10 PM #5
Project Gold

Hey Guys.

Credits :

xExploitModz - Patches.
CODGlitcha - Codes.
LightModz - Codes.
x_DaftVader_x - Codes.
PREMIER-GAMER - Codes.
Blackstorm - Edits.
TheUnkn0wn - Old Codes.
Hawkins - Zombies

Other Patches :
Super Lemon Haze - Cmd-X
JokerRey Blackrain Edit.

Newest Codes :

WaterGun
FloodGUN
FXGUN
Raygun
Flamethrower
AirGUN
ThunderGUN
Gersh Device
Prestige Slider
Glow Stick
Evil Teddy Bear
Drunk Mode
Decapitate Head
Custom Crosshair

Trampline
Change Head
ElectroGun
Atomic Gun
More Patches

Project Gold :

Download Link :

Why would you name your thread "Project Gold Made By xGscModz & xGscCoding" when you clearly didn't make it plus you even state that its an edit...but we all knew that sooo

The following 2 users say thank you to KM-_1337 for this useful post:

LightModz, SNOWBALL105
10-02-2012, 08:15 PM #6
xGscClan
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by 1337 View Post
Why would you name your thread "Project Gold Made By xGscModz & xGscCoding" when you clearly didn't make it plus you even state that its an edit...but we all knew that sooo

I will call it what I wan't because think about it every patch is an edit " Super Lemon Haze v3 By Cmd-X" it's just called this because this is basically my patch. I basically only used a menu base.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
My Work Is Done :ca:

So basically you just proved your childishness , welldone

The following 4 users groaned at xGscClan for this awful post:

KM-_1337, notoriousCFW, Taylor, Swifter
10-02-2012, 08:18 PM #7
I will call it what I wan't because think about it every patch is an edit " Super Lemon Haze v3 By Cmd-X" it's just called this because this is basically my patch. I basically only used a menu base.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Editing a patch does not make it your you just improve it if your a decent editor...And second its nothing close to a menu base You don't know shit GTFO :happycry:

The following user thanked KM-_1337 for this useful post:

Komet웃
10-02-2012, 08:24 PM #8
xGscClan
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by 1337 View Post
Editing a patch does not make it your you just improve it if your a decent editor...And second its nothing close to a menu base You don't know shit GTFO :happycry:

You clearly don't know shit. It doesn't matter what I post it will get hate. This site is corrupt with people like you. If this patch was a leech it would have about 30 replies saying shit like "LEEECH" , "Oh dear..." , "Wtf gtfo leech" but when I post a good patch everyone says nothing because people don't like to compliment people on this site. Especially me because I have released two leeched patches in the past. There is a rediculous amount of hate on this site. People outside of NGU love xGscClan because we host lobbies for people 24/7 we don't just spend 2 weeks on 1 code so people love us. We don't have time for that. Please just don't reply.
10-02-2012, 08:32 PM #9
Taylor
Former Black Knight.

Not all, just pointing a fact Winky Winky plus, What KM-_1337 is referring to is that when he said "Why would you name your thread "Project Gold Made By xGscModz & xGscCoding" when you clearly didn't make it plus you even state that its an edit...but we all knew that sooo" Hes talking to the word "Made" and you state its an edit, so thus making the thread title completely and utterly invalid.... And when you said "I will call it what I wan't because think about it every patch is an edit " Super Lemon Haze v3 By Cmd-X" it's just called this because this is basically my patch. I basically only used a menu base." When he titles his posted, he never stated whether made, nor edited in the title of the thread, unlike you where you stated, "Made" which any normal person would infer that yea created the patch, when you did not, when it is merely a leech of a patch. Which in fact, I don't recall that you gave credits to the original patch creator, to whom that is, I don't know, but either way, pls go. |:|

The following 7 users say thank you to Taylor for this useful post:

-Zane, KM-_1337, Komet웃, PnuTGamer, RaspberryIce, Master Ro, xCyMods
10-02-2012, 08:32 PM #10
Jango
I love my kitteh
You clearly don't know shit. It doesn't matter what I post it will get hate. This site is corrupt with people like you. If this patch was a leech it would have about 30 replies saying shit like "LEEECH" , "Oh dear..." , "Wtf gtfo leech" but when I post a good patch everyone says nothing because people don't like to compliment people on this site. Especially me because I have released two leeched patches in the past. There is a rediculous amount of hate on this site. People outside of NGU love xGscClan because we host lobbies for people 24/7 we don't just spend 2 weeks on 1 code so people love us. We don't have time for that. Please just don't reply.

No, Its more of that no one gives a shit about what you post so they don't even bother.

I'll be #1 though
LEECH
Oh dear,
Wtf gtfo leech.
There's 3 for you. Anyone else?

The following user thanked Jango for this useful post:

Komet웃

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo