04-06-2014, 08:18 PM #1
IIFusiionsII
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, sony has patched proxy servers ingame awhile ago. The only way to get on bypass now is to get on a kiosk firmware and that seems like a lot of work to bypass if you ask me. Since I host, I can just delete the t5 in the folder, but with my friends they need to update to the kiosk. So, anyways, when i went on cod4 the other day i got an html error, I looked on ngu and found this forum thread (You must login or register to view this content.) where you can block the cod4 update service and skip past it. I tried it and it worked. So, I am wondering, could we find a link taht is meant for call of duty mw2 and block it from our routers to bypass the update and go right into the game? The link I had to block on my ps3 was: cod4mw-ps3update.charlieoscardelta.com

Could we find one like: cod6mw2-ps3update.charlieoscardelta.com and make it work?

Just my thoughts, I just wanna play zombies with my friends again like good old times...

The following 3 users say thank you to IIFusiionsII for this useful post:

ElyZium, iifire, QuantumDev
04-07-2014, 04:09 AM #2
FMTS
Haxor!
Actually a good idea
04-07-2014, 08:09 AM #3
Originally posted by IIFusiionsII View Post
So, sony has patched proxy servers ingame awhile ago. The only way to get on bypass now is to get on a kiosk firmware and that seems like a lot of work to bypass if you ask me. Since I host, I can just delete the t5 in the folder, but with my friends they need to update to the kiosk. So, anyways, when i went on cod4 the other day i got an html error, I looked on ngu and found this forum thread (You must login or register to view this content.) where you can block the cod4 update service and skip past it. I tried it and it worked. So, I am wondering, could we find a link taht is meant for call of duty mw2 and block it from our routers to bypass the update and go right into the game? The link I had to block on my ps3 was: cod4mw-ps3update.charlieoscardelta.com

Could we find one like: cod6mw2-ps3update.charlieoscardelta.com and make it work?

Just my thoughts, I just wanna play zombies with my friends again like good old times...

If you connect through a proxy outside of your LAN it will still work.

The following user thanked PsychedelicJake for this useful post:

IIFusiionsII
04-07-2014, 09:49 PM #4
IIFusiionsII
Pokemon Trainer
So, like if someone was hosting a dedicated one, you could join theirs and it'll work? Might try that in a few minutes. Thanks

One more thing, could you pm me a proxy that will work?
Last edited by IIFusiionsII ; 04-07-2014 at 09:53 PM.
04-28-2014, 04:01 AM #5
subkiller369
Do a barrel roll!
The only way I see to bypass is to switch to kiosk:
05-23-2014, 03:50 AM #6
there is a tut on youtube on how ot bypass 4.55 u know lol
07-05-2014, 11:36 AM #7
Yadderr
Bounty hunter
You sir brought up a good idea Winky Winky
07-08-2014, 09:40 PM #8
if only this could work.. Impossibru
07-09-2014, 04:38 AM #9
so does this actually work or not?
07-09-2014, 05:33 PM #10
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
This could work if you had the valid link. But you would need to set up an Ethernet cable like you need for RTM with TMAPI/DEX so tht u could go in the "hosts" file and block the link.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo