05-13-2011, 12:21 PM #1
Gary-
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

What would you like to see in Modern Warfare 3?

Personally, I'd love to see a different xp system, that for every bullet you shoot into an enemy, you get, perhaps 2 points/xp, on top of the xp you'll get for the kill, just like Brink has.

We all know that Modern Warfare 3, will have some of those unfair moments when you shoot a load of bullets into an enemy, and then he turns round and shoots you with a few and you die, it's inevitable. So with this XP system, you would at least gain some XP for those hits. Whether or not this is implemented, I think it would be a game changer.

What would you like to see in Mw3?

Logo unofficial, I may have posted this in the wrong section, if so, please move it.
Last edited by Gary- ; 05-13-2011 at 06:45 PM.
05-13-2011, 02:57 PM #2
FlutterShy
Big Daddy
The xp idea would help alot of new players. I'm hoping for a lot more customization and Quickscoping to return =D.
05-13-2011, 04:15 PM #3
Gary-
Banned
Quick-scoping was never removed, just very difficult to pull off, but I do want it to become a sort of play-style for some of the more, "advanced" quick-scopers. I'd also love to have a smaller selection of killstreaks, but keep the layout 3-5-7.

3 Killstreak - UAV, Counter-UAV
5 Killstreak - Airstrike, Napalm
7 Killstreak - Attack Helicopter, Blackbird

Customizable killstreak with the original lay-out. Instead of having Blackbird, Chopper Gunner, Dogs. Promotes camping, which for some, is a playstyle, but is unfair to others.

-----

Remove Ghost/ Cold Blooded

Makes it easy to camp. If you don't want people to know your location, get kills and use a Counter-UAV

-----

Less SMG's

The fire-rate is too high, compared to damage, tune this perfectly, or remove high clipped SMG's, for example the P90, and keep types like the Mac-11.

-----
05-13-2011, 05:27 PM #4
Peirau
Bounty hunter
I would like to see a completely new Engine but since they are using the same old one I won't buy this piece of shit.
05-13-2011, 06:27 PM #5
Originally posted by Peirau View Post
I would like to see a completely new Engine but since they are using the same old one I won't buy this piece of shit.
There using an improved MW2 engine, which imo was a good engine Smile

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by ImGary View Post

Personally, I'd love to see a different xp system, that for every bullet you shoot into an enemy, you get, perhaps 2 points/xp, just like Brink has.

We all know that Modern Warfare 3, will have some of those unfair moments when you shoot a load of bullets into an enemy, and then he turns round and shoots you with a few and you die, it's inevitable. So with this XP system, you would at least gain some XP for those hits. Whether or not this is implemented, I think it would be a game changer.[/SIZE]

Omg that idea wud be amazin Happy <3
it wud make you choose between quick, low point kills with a over powered gun (eg. UMP)
and a slow, high scoring kill which would also require more skill, with a underpowered gun (eg. F2000)
05-13-2011, 06:44 PM #6
Gary-
Banned
Yeah, forgot to say in the OP that you will, if you get the kill, also get the kill points, e.g Team Deathmatch = 100 XP + Hit XP.
05-13-2011, 06:54 PM #7
TheDrop
Pokemon Trainer
Wager matches where you can rank up.
Zombies.
More bolt action sniper rifles.
Easier quick scoping.
Combat training.
Gold guns.
Colored clan tags.
and... NO LAST ****ING STAND!!! LOL :p
05-13-2011, 06:56 PM #8
Default Avatar
Cammy
I won't be buying Modern Warfare 3, just like I never bought Black Ops. MW2 took to much away from my life, I ain't letting it happen again Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to Cammy for this useful post:

Gary-, olboijoe
05-13-2011, 07:07 PM #9
Gary-
Banned
Lol, I lost a bit of time aswell from it. Played it like 15 hours a day, got 8th Prestige, then got in about 50 challenge lobbies, felt it was a waste of time getting 8th legit then getting in a lobby.
05-13-2011, 07:24 PM #10
no lagggggg

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo