05-23-2011, 05:35 PM #1
Curt
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I saw this when I was searching for MW3 =D, Its probably been posted before, if so. Close please Smile

So basically its saying the MW3 trailer is to be streamed tonight on "ESPN" and will be more than likely on youtube a short time later. Read below for more info.
You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by MW3
In the last week or so we have had plenty of fresh Modern Warfare 3 details come out to keep us drooling with anticipation. We brought you a post a few days back recommending that you join MW3′s Facebook page to get the latest news. Those who did probably know by now that May 23rd will see the first world premiere of MW3.

The news broke on Wednesday that ESPN will be the station which gets the exclusive first look at the game, with the trailer likely to hit YouTube shortly after. The event is scheduled at 00:00 – 23:30 which we are assuming is Eastern time due to the trailer being aired in the US. PSX Extreme has reported that the reveal has been purposely planned during Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals on ESPN, so there should be a relatively large viewing audience present.

Originally posted by MW3
We expect the premiere to be more of a teaser than a fully blown trailer, so do not set your hopes too high if previous reveals are anything to go by. So far we know that MW3 will adopt the same game engine as MW2, with a November 8th launch date on the cards. This coincides beautifully with the release of Battlefield 3 which marches in to action on November 4th, so we should have a real war on our hands in terms of sales figures and gamer preference. Who will win this epic battle?

Read more You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Curt ; 05-23-2011 at 05:42 PM.
05-23-2011, 05:35 PM #2
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
2am for UK
05-23-2011, 05:44 PM #3
Curt
Former Staff
Originally posted by Pixie
2am for UK

Yeah, you gonna stay up and watch or wait for it to be released on youtube? :p
05-23-2011, 06:18 PM #4
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by Curt View Post
Yeah, you gonna stay up and watch or wait for it to be released on youtube? :p

I will be up still
05-23-2011, 06:30 PM #5
H!MOM
Banned
what time for canada and i seen this too its gonna be a tuff battle between battlefield 3 and mw3
05-23-2011, 07:13 PM #6
oORayOo
.:;ρѕ3 ƒтω;:.
Sweet, im gonna watch this.
05-24-2011, 12:16 AM #7
Released online already ..

You must login or register to view this content.
05-24-2011, 12:33 AM #8
wat time in 12 hour clock for eastern?
05-24-2011, 12:40 AM #9
T Vyrus
Climbing up the ladder

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo