05-25-2011, 05:20 PM #1
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, there are obviously other trailer analysis' here, but this is a picture analysis and I'm going to give you a very detailed analysis here rather than a video one posted by members who didn't make them! Moving on then......

*This analysis will be in the order of where the spoilers are in the trailer*

Analysis #1

You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the first image we see in the trailer, it is the financial district in New York City, if you know New York well, you can see that the trade center used to be there.

Analysis #2

This is the second image of the trailer, this is also in New York City, it is wall street, this could be a possible multi player map, the only reason being, it was in Crysis 2 and a lot of multi player maps are based on single player maps!

Analysis #3

This was the one thing a lot of you noticed, it is the only 1st person image we see, now to me the gun looks like the M4A1 from MW2 but it could be anything.

^M4A1 from MW2^

Analysis #4

This is a "Tomahawk Missile" as you can see it's being launched from a submarine, possible kill streak for MW3? Most likely like Artillery from Call of Duty 5: World At War. We'll just have to wait for the multi player trailer.

Analysis #5

As most of you can tell, in the background, that's Big Ben in London, I think they are trying to emphasis the theme of "Bringing the fight to home" in this trailer.

Analysis #6

Here is the Eiffel Tower in France, as I said before, I think they are trying to emphasis the theme of "Bringing the fight to home" and they show this in most of the countries they advertise.

Analysis #7

The car on the right is the American car the Hummer, which shows that the US have some involvement in France and maybe the other countries to.

Analysis #8

Here is the M1A1 Abrams tank (US tank, shows US involvement in Germany), this could prove that tanks are back in the multi player of MW3, this could also be a kill streak to, but as I have said before, we just have to wait until the online gaming trailer comes out.

Analysis #9

Could this figure in the dark be Ghost?

Analysis #10

If you look closely you can see the pink clouds, yes thats right, tactical insertions Cool Man (aka Tustin) not sure if they are back for multi player, but we will see.

Analysis #11

This is the Holland Tunnel in New York (as you can just make out the Brooklyn sign on the left). They are definitely swimming which shows that something very controversial may have happened.

Analysis #12

AC-130 is back, VERY likely to be a kill streak in the multi player, this also confirms that there is an AC-130 mission in the solo campaign.

Analysis #13

Chopper gunner, Black Ops style Cool Man (aka Tustin) this is confirmed in the solo campaign but not in the multi player, it most likely is going to be a kill streak, but there is still hope for the old chopper gunner from MW2.

There you have it NGU, an analysis of the new MW3 trailer, check this new section out for a picture analysis of the multi player trailer when it is released!

If you have not seen the official MW3 trailer yet, check it out here:

Edits:

Edit 1 - Added in edit 10 (Tactical insertions)
Last edited by Mudkip ; 05-25-2011 at 05:27 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Mudkip for this useful post:

||||||||||||, Gary-, Sempiternal
05-25-2011, 05:24 PM #2
Gary-
Banned
Modern Warfare 3 > Battlefield 3 - Feel 3 :carling: to dis-agree, but it's to be expected from a CoD fanboy. I do plan on purchasing Battlefield 3 though. Just for a more realistic feeling to a First-Person Shooter.
05-25-2011, 05:28 PM #3
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by ImGary View Post
Modern Warfare 3 > Battlefield 3 - Feel 3 :carling: to dis-agree, but it's to be expected from a CoD fanboy. I do plan on purchasing Battlefield 3 though. Just for a more realistic feeling to a First-Person Shooter.

haha ok Smile
05-25-2011, 05:30 PM #4
Yeezus Christ
[move]Gk!A[/move]
America FUCK YEAH!
05-25-2011, 05:46 PM #5
bevy300
Little One
the m4a1 has a 4x scope attached to the holographic sight. and it also looks like they bumped the graphics up.
05-25-2011, 07:39 PM #6
seems like much of the old MW than anything new.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo