Post: Modern Warfare 3: Trade Three and Get It Absolutely Free
05-29-2011, 08:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Modern Warfare 3: Trade Three and Get It Absolutely Free
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: Inferno_Ace // May 29, 2011

Gamestop is back and is encouraging gamers to trade in their old games for the new ones. Gamestop is offering a pre-order of the game Modern Warfare 3 for any games that are worth at least $8. The next thing you're wondering is, "When do this end?" Well, it does not end anytime soon, this will go till the release date!

2nd Option: That is not the only option. The other offer Gamestop is offering is that you turn in 2 games + $10 (probably a better deal)

The following user thanked Inferno_Ace for this useful post:

The Open Minded
05-29-2011, 08:45 PM #2
Gary-
Banned
I wish Game would offer deals like this.. FML.

The following user thanked Gary- for this useful post:

king of games
05-29-2011, 08:49 PM #3
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Gary
I wish Game would offer deals like this.. FML.

Game has done this sort of thing in the past, like trade in any 4 games and get a game for 99p. Or another ive seen is spend over 99p and you get discount on a game :y:
Its not exactly free but its worth it :y:
By the way your better off pre ordering mw3 from game...all my friends who ordered black ops got it a day early Smile
05-29-2011, 08:52 PM #4
Gary-
Banned
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Game has done this sort of thing in the past, like trade in any 4 games and get a game for 99p. Or another ive seen is spend over 99p and you get discount on a game :y:
Its not exactly free but its worth it :y:
By the way your better off pre ordering mw3 from game...all my friends who ordered black ops got it a day early Smile

In Glasgow there's a store that sells it up to 3 days to a week early. The trouble is that you can't trade the game back in unless it's to that certain store because they're selling "illegal" copies, that say, not for sale in Uk.
05-29-2011, 08:56 PM #5
The Open Minded
☮✌Peace Maker✌☮
DAMN! I just pre ordered thursday. I guess I will be cancelling that one and then re pre ordering it with this.
05-29-2011, 09:00 PM #6
Originally posted by The
DAMN! I just pre ordered thursday. I guess I will be cancelling that one and then re pre ordering it with this.

lol cool.

I don't have any old games except for MW2. :(
05-29-2011, 09:02 PM #7
nice im getting mine from a trusted seller on ebay Smile
05-29-2011, 09:03 PM #8
The Open Minded
☮✌Peace Maker✌☮
Originally posted by Ace View Post
lol cool.

I don't have any old games except for MW2. :(

I have a shat load of old games to sell. The only problem is convincing my brother to sell 3 of them. We have probably 40 PS3 games, but he never wants to sell any.
05-29-2011, 09:04 PM #9
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
This made me happy, bye bye Uncharted 3, Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Motorstorm.
05-29-2011, 09:04 PM #10
Originally posted by The
I have a shat load of old games to sell. The only problem is convincing my brother to sell 3 of them. We have probably 40 PS3 games, but he never wants to sell any.

Dang lol, just tell him you'll get MW3 free. =D

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo