06-13-2011, 05:03 PM #1
GrandTheftAuto
PS4 > Wii U > Xbox One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In MW3 I want to get gold guns like in COD4 where you had to achieve all headshots for a specific category before reaching the gold guns. I want it to be like this because almost every 14th - 15th prestige person on B.O. has a gold gun and it really takes no skill compared to COD4 IMO.
06-13-2011, 05:05 PM #2
Lt_Larry
Space Ninja
I think it was too easy to get Gold Guns on Cod4. It should be like, you have to unlock all attachments, get 2500 kills and say, 500 headshots. That way if you see a gold gun you'll be like WOAH NO WAY but it will be possible to get over a period of time. So long as those stats dont reset when you prestige.
06-13-2011, 05:08 PM #3
GrandTheftAuto
PS4 > Wii U > Xbox One
lol that seems a little to hard and that would most likely bring more boosting out
06-13-2011, 06:15 PM #4
Assassin
Easter Egg!
Black ops put me off the idea off gold guns because you had to buy the gold camo for $500000 something..

Is it me or do gold guns just look stupid?.

The following user thanked Assassin for this useful post:

Sterg

The following user groaned Assassin for this awful post:

vipervimal
06-13-2011, 06:30 PM #5
xDIMEBAG
I have a gambling problem
CoD4 gold guns don't look bad. They were perfect, gold and wood.
In Black Ops, it was a huge fail because it looked too fake and it was just a shitty texture with some black plastic on it.

Hopefully they bring them back again, and let IW do it for the mp so it's done well.

The following user thanked xDIMEBAG for this useful post:

Assassin
06-13-2011, 08:49 PM #6
Platinum G
I’m too L33T
gold camo is overated now as everyone on black ops has gold camo on their gun.. so meh. Chrome camo in MW3 would be sweet!

The following user thanked Platinum G for this useful post:

riotmost
06-13-2011, 09:16 PM #7
Lt_Larry
Space Ninja
Yeh chrome camo would look pretty nice so long as they do it without making the guns look fake. Maybe if just part of the gun is chrome.

And also, boosting wouldnt be a problem if IW just take out tactical insertions in Freeforalls like Treyarch did. I barely ever see any boosting in Black Ops. I think headshots is the only way of doing camo properly. Besides, I find it fun trying to get headshots to unlock the next camo, I got tons of Tigers in MW2 Smile
06-13-2011, 09:22 PM #8
i like it the cod4 way
06-13-2011, 10:11 PM #9
Savage_Soul19
Bounty hunter
i like the cod 4 way.. only if they didnt give you one shitty gold gun from that section of guns... have it so that u get it for the gun that you complete all the challenges for. IMO
06-13-2011, 11:15 PM #10
GrandTheftAuto
PS4 > Wii U > Xbox One
agreed it should be the overall performer of the category

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo