06-22-2011, 02:56 PM #1
OhMyCod
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've heard alot about the snipers and everyone is saying there isn't going to be a bolt action rifle so quick scoping will be a little shit, does anyone know if there is ?
06-22-2011, 03:17 PM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by OhMyCod View Post
I've heard alot about the snipers and everyone is saying there isn't going to be a bolt action rifle so quick scoping will be a little shit, does anyone know if there is ?

There was a list of guns but it didnt seem legit since it contained the intervention, M40A3, and L96, aswell as others.
You will probably need to wait til the game comes out, but no doubt there will be a bolt action rifle Awesome face
06-22-2011, 03:39 PM #3
IL--U--IK--IE
At least I can fight
Originally posted by OhMyCod View Post
I've heard alot about the snipers and everyone is saying there isn't going to be a bolt action rifle so quick scoping will be a little shit, does anyone know if there is ?

No multiplayer weapons have been confirmed/denied. But, I suggest taking a look at this thread on NGU, by 420: You must login or register to view this content.

There was a massive MP leak, by Kotaku, that showed a variety of potential weapons in MW3. I will repeat myself again in saying that these have neither been confirmed, nor denied. Have a look for yourself.

I believe that there has been a bolt-action sniper in almost every Call of Duty to date. You should have no worries, as I believe there will be atleast one, if not more bolt-action sniper rifles in MW3.
06-22-2011, 03:59 PM #4
Guessing from the game-play, which contained almost all weapons which were featured in MW2, i'd say yeah.. i think the Intervention will be returning as the bolt action sniper rifle.
06-22-2011, 04:28 PM #5
i hope they have more than one bolt action because i hated the way the intervention looked, it was too bulky. i preferred the look of the m40a3 and r700
06-22-2011, 04:59 PM #6
so your implying you need a bolt action to quickscope or its "shit" its a sniper use it for controlling LONG RANGE ingagments not pull sight up ina flash realistic like qs fakey

The following 3 users groaned at Potassium for this awful post:

odan360, thalx, Thristle
06-22-2011, 05:00 PM #7
most likely
06-22-2011, 05:21 PM #8
<Bieber>
Climbing up the ladder
I would say yes.. Not including one would be a major mistake on the dev's part. Everyone knows Quick Scoping is a major part of CoD and without the beloved bolt action this would discourage users quick scoping which would lead to discouragement from the game.

The following user thanked <Bieber> for this useful post:

Thristle
06-22-2011, 06:33 PM #9
scarene1
I defeated!
Is there a CoD game without a bolt action? IW would be extremely stupid not to include one on this game.
06-22-2011, 06:56 PM #10
OhMyCod
Do a barrel roll!
Ok, you can stop flaming now, this was just what i heard ..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo