Post: Will we have to pay so much a month for map packs and downloadable content?
07-03-2011, 08:26 AM #1
nay1995
The Master
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can anyone confirm that we have to pay so much a month to be able to buy downloadable content?
I heard a rumor and i really wanted to know...

Apparently there doing this because there is going to be so many map packs and stuff.
07-03-2011, 10:36 AM #2
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by nay View Post
Can anyone confirm that we have to pay so much a month to be able to buy downloadable content?

Apparently there doing this because there is going to be so many map packs and stuff.

All map pack prices are going to be the same as previous CoD titles.
07-03-2011, 10:52 AM #3
Wondoh
Former Staff
If you pay the monthly fee for Call of duty elite premium service you will never have to pay for a map pack :y:
07-03-2011, 09:15 PM #4
Spectre.
ლ(ಠ益ಠWinky Winky
If we pay as much as Treyarch made us pay then screw it.......
07-04-2011, 08:35 AM #5
sunce99
League Champion
well if we get more guns and that stuff i would pay the £4.99 a month
07-04-2011, 02:43 PM #6
Originally posted by nay View Post
Can anyone confirm that we have to pay so much a month to be able to buy downloadable content?

If you pay monthly for CoD Elite you get all the map packs for free.

If you don't pay monthly for CoD Elite you have to buy the map packs for their usual price.
07-04-2011, 03:00 PM #7
Just do what me and my friends did with them. One person buys, then gameshare. When the next one came out, the next person bought and we gameshared him. Same thing for the next. So we all got the 3 mappacks for the price of one.

The following user thanked partypoker15 for this useful post:

TairyHesticles

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo