07-03-2011, 11:43 PM #1
Default Avatar
C.O.D.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi I Love playing Split screen On Black ops the only thing that annoys me Is that 2nd player always starts off as the same level as first that is so stupid i just downloaded the multiplayer beta for uncharted 3 and your other friend thats playing with you can sign in to another acc i thought that was pretty awesome thats what i want for mw3 does anybody know if they will have that or atleast split screen =D
07-04-2011, 12:19 AM #2
Assassin
Easter Egg!
They havn`t announced that yet.. but i hope they dont.. because splitscreen guys are soo ****ing shit.
07-04-2011, 02:25 AM #3
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
^^^Exactly. When splitscreen guys are on my team I GET PISSED especially if there are multiple. If splitscreen guys are on other team I know the Dogs will be released and I feel like I'm boosting lol. I will update my splitscreen noobs thread this week.
07-04-2011, 08:20 AM #4
sunce99
League Champion
well split screen online is good but if they take to the next level like log in in two account different nicknames like my account and my brother can log in on his and play that would be awesome & make it on two TV's like that would be amazing
1ps3/xbox360
2 tvs
2 users logged in
Now thats is amazing
07-04-2011, 08:29 AM #5
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by C.O.D. View Post
Hi I Love playing Split screen On Black ops the only thing that annoys me Is that 2nd player always starts off as the same level as first that is so stupid i just downloaded the multiplayer beta for uncharted 3 and your other friend thats playing with you can sign in to another acc i thought that was pretty awesome thats what i want for mw3 does anybody know if they will have that or atleast split screen =D

If they drop the split screen function, it would cut out a lot of boosting. I don't know if any information has been released on that front yet.

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Originally posted by sunce99 View Post
well split screen online is good but if they take to the next level like log in in two account different nicknames like my account and my brother can log in on his and play that would be awesome & make it on two TV's like that would be amazing
1ps3/xbox360
2 tvs
2 users logged in
Now thats is amazing

Yea, that would actually be better than the current split screen system in use.

The following user thanked Soldier. for this useful post:

07-05-2011, 09:06 PM #6
Default Avatar
C.O.D.
Thx guys:2k7:
07-05-2011, 10:35 PM #7
This would be sick split screen

The following user thanked alih323 for this useful post:

juddylovespizza
07-06-2011, 02:43 AM #8
J-J
Skyrim Makes Me Hard
I bet this will happen with the choice of logging onto different accounts. I mean they are always trying to upgrade CoD, and I think this would be a nice upgrade. But we don't know what these new devs are capable of.
07-06-2011, 02:51 AM #9
266H
Are you high?
I hope foe some easy rank up.
07-06-2011, 03:40 AM #10
sithxnew
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by alih323 View Post
This would be sick split screen

Yeah make it either like that or make the images on splitscreen bigger. its hard to see shit in BO with splitscreen in zombies. Everything is so small. My tv is 30" too. They definately could've made the images larger.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo