11-20-2011, 07:23 PM #1
XxShadowhawkxX
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i was wondering how i could rank up a cod elite clan because i cant seem to get the rank to go up and i dont see any challenges complete either so could some one please help?
11-20-2011, 07:31 PM #2
ReeSeR
Gym leader
I have the same problem. I really want the custom title.
11-21-2011, 07:50 PM #3
XxShadowhawkxX
Bounty hunter
yea same here or at least does anyone know when the clan challenges are coming out?
11-21-2011, 07:56 PM #4
+Despair
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Just join NGU's already made clan for the title.
11-21-2011, 08:11 PM #5
xMo
League Champion
same problem...
11-21-2011, 08:50 PM #6
trammixigoo
Bounty hunter
WHAT IS CLAN XP AND HOW CAN IT BE EARNED?
Clan XP are experience points that your clan earns by completing a variety of activities and allow your clan to level up and get cool rewards both on Elite and in Modern Warfare 3.

The primary ways your clan can earn clan XP are through completing clan challenges, finishing bronze or higher in clan operations, or welcoming Elite Founders into the fold. Clan challenges award anywhere from 250 to 5,000 XP, while clan operations award 250 XP for a bronze badge all the way up to 2,500 XP for a champion badge. Elite Founders who decide to join your clan as their first clan will bring an additional 500 clan XP with them.

As your clan earns more and more clan XP, your clan level will rise. As your clan reaches higher levels, it will unlock exclusive features on Elite and in Modern Warfare 3. See the Elite Unlocks list below to find out what your clan can unlock.

souce You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to trammixigoo for this useful post:

68+1, XxShadowhawkxX
11-21-2011, 09:39 PM #7
Right now the only way is by recruiting founders who didn't join any clans before, which will get you 500xp,

Once Elite is all fixed up, there'll be challenges which will get your clan xp and stuff,
11-21-2011, 10:01 PM #8
Press ►
am r supr fgt
Okay, I'm in the NGU clan, but how do I equip the title? Or do I have to be leader..
11-22-2011, 07:08 PM #9
trammixigoo
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by rawe
Okay, I'm in the NGU clan, but how do I equip the title? Or do I have to be leader..

You do it ingame under callsign Smile

The following user thanked trammixigoo for this useful post:

Press ►
11-22-2011, 08:14 PM #10
Press ►
am r supr fgt
Originally posted by trammixigoo View Post
You do it ingame under callsign Smile

Thanks, I already found out right after... I got too lazy to go back onto NGU to edit it

The things MW3 does to your life. :lol:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo