12-11-2011, 01:44 AM #1
theJPXII
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My friend recently gave me his clan that i have been in for quite a while and i need new and active youtubers to join we have 6k subs and a partnership pm me on the channel if u interested. You must login or register to view this content.
12-11-2011, 01:54 AM #2
Tidus.
FIFA 14
Originally posted by theJPXII View Post
My friend recently gave me his clan that i have been in for quite a while and i need new and active youtubers to join we have 6k subs and a partnership pm me on the channel if u interested. You must login or register to view this content.

xbox or ps3 ?
12-11-2011, 02:43 AM #3
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by theJPXII View Post
My friend recently gave me his clan that i have been in for quite a while and i need new and active youtubers to join we have 6k subs and a partnership pm me on the channel if u interested. You must login or register to view this content.

I have my own clan but if your running a machinima type thing, i can upload videos there if thats what you want, all i request is maybe a subbox as part of your group. But i wont drop my clan
we have 59 subs. We pretty much just started last week, before that was pretty much inactive and insignificant videos. But our last 4 videos have gotten great feedback, here
You must login or register to view this content.
12-11-2011, 03:36 AM #4
Wanna box for box?

My channel is YouPlayHD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo