Post: How to ensure your teammates will enjoy their game of HC S&D
01-05-2012, 08:07 PM #1
Four29
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ever play solo HC S&Awesome face with a bunch of trolls and loud obnoxious opponents only to end up on their team in the next game? I have, and I want to share with you how to ensure they will enjoy their S&Awesome face experience!

1. Take the bomb, hide and don't plant it.
2. If they drop a care package at the beginning of the round, stand over the CP marker.
3. Ballistic Vest...when they drop it, knife it, shoot it...destroy it.
4. Follow them around and shoot in the air.
5. After they plant the bomb, if your opponent decides not to attempt to diffuse it, stand next to the bomb as it detonates.
6. Destroy all Lethal and Tactical equipment put up by your teammates.
7. If your opponent plants and no one is left, don't diffuse it, or if you have a few teammates left, start to diffuse, quit diffusing, and repeat the process until it detonates so that no one else has a chance to diffuse it.
8. Die then message the opposite team on your teammates location.

Ever get stuck with a pair of stupid ass riot shield boosters?

1. Stand between the douche bag with the gun and the inbred with the riot shield...hopefully you'll get shot in the process, killing the douche bag because of ricochete fire.

Now I am sure many of you will "groan" at this post, but it is encouraged because the sound of all these groans remind me of the first time I met your mom after a few drinks and showing her the backseat of my car! For those that find this post awesome, "thank" me like you thanked God when you found out you didn't get that b*tch pregnant!!!!

The following 20 users say thank you to Four29 for this useful post:

JordanCarr, Aim_Fire_Dead, AndrewPS3, BAMF, dubeyduck, Hairowyn, Hondarydr, Infected Gamer, Leftwinger, NeedaFlameSoon, NEKiSh, oX-matto-Xo, PsYcHoSiS, ReeZigg, Sqkuid, x FUNSCoPE, x420XP, xd366, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX
01-05-2012, 08:09 PM #2
Good thread.
01-05-2012, 09:07 PM #3
Jaw1312
moc.etadpUneGtxeN
Originally posted by Four29 View Post

Now I am sure many of you will "groan" at this post, but it is encouraged because the sound of all these groans remind me of the first time I met your mom after a few drinks and showing her the backseat of my car! For those that find this post awesome, "thank" me like you thanked God when you found out you didn't get that b*tch pregnant!!!!

This makes you sound retarded... No
01-05-2012, 10:54 PM #4
Aim_Fire_Dead
I eat babieeees <3
You forgot the best one.. Fire an RPG at the floor as soon as the round starts so it kills your team :L

The following 2 users groaned at Aim_Fire_Dead for this awful post:

ClutchNastii671, Nummpty
01-05-2012, 11:11 PM #5
Wark-Ferrari
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Dead View Post
You forgot the best one.. Fire an RPG at the floor as soon as the round starts so it kills your team :L

Doesn't work anymore.
01-05-2012, 11:30 PM #6
Originally posted by Four29 View Post

i thought it's good thread but retard ending try to make your posts better buddy

The following 2 users say thank you to iT'z N33D W33D for this useful post:

glitchplz, xd366
01-05-2012, 11:51 PM #7
Zatox-
Saved Prem Section Smile
Originally posted by Jaw1312 View Post
This makes you sound retarded... No

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/86/8798486/html/database.php:15) in /home/content/86/8798486/html/ref.php on line 20 100k now thx :d
01-06-2012, 12:55 AM #8
SantaClawZ
I'm not new to this
Blocking doorways is also pretty helpful.

The following user thanked SantaClawZ for this useful post:

Aim_Fire_Dead
01-06-2012, 01:44 AM #9
TheBurntCeltic
Boston <---- My Town
The title should be named how to annoy your teammates in HC S&Awesome face.
01-06-2012, 01:52 AM #10
Default Avatar
ctreg6
This is the most useless thread ever created....wow.
Why play the game if your gonna do that...

The following 3 users groaned at ctreg6 for this awful post:

Actual C++, Aim_Fire_Dead, Hondarydr

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo