01-07-2012, 12:07 PM #1
Correy
I'm the Original
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Get One Extra Prestige Token!
[/center]

Alot of people were having problems with this, so i decided to re-write the tutorial.
Please follow the tutorial as best as you can, if you have any problems let me know.
Also, this will not work if you have a mac, sorry.

Requirements
- You must login or register to view this content.
- Call Of Duty 4- Disc Version
- Memory Sick, 200mb +
- Access To A Computer

First of all you need to bypass call of duty 4, follow this video.

So, lets start the modding.
Step 1: Plug in your ps3 and copy your call of duty 4 save game data to your memory stick
Step 2: Plug it into your pc
Step 3: Locate the GPAD0_MP & GPAD0_CM
Step 4: Open them both in notepad
Step 5: In both files enter this code below.

set playlist "7"
set gpad_buttonsConfig "Correy"
set scr_forceRankedMatch 1
set onlinegame 1
seta ui_mapname "mp_shipment;bind BUTTON_BACK set developer 1;set developer_script 1;set scr_set_level 55;set scr_dm_score_suicide 2500;set statSet 2302 9;say Back out & Prestige"

Step 6: Copy the files back onto your ps3
Step 7: Whilst bypassed Start up call of duty 4
Step 8: Go into a private match then back out
Step 9: Go into split screen then press select
Step 10: Back out and go back to private match
Step 11: Start the Private match and press Select once again.
Step 12: If you dont see xp popping up on your screen, just suicide yourself to level 55!

Step 13: Make sure your stats have sticked, they should have.
Step 14: Unbypass then go start up Mw3
Step 15: You should have a prestige token.

If you have any problems let me know, ill do my best to help you.
This does work, ive used it around about 3/4 times and i have not been reset or banned.

I cant promise no ban, but use this at your own risk
Thanks
Last edited by Correy ; 02-05-2012 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Updated Tutorial!

The following 17 users say thank you to Correy for this useful post:

bnader, CyberHidden, DecDeviL, EsB-Blade, Beats, iMCSx, Infected Gamer, Ix Benere xI, CryptiK_, KrimiNaLzZz, lZombieGodl, ogbrandon, Pyrochemical, SavageRising, Stealthclown,

The following 3 users groaned at Correy for this awful post:

AlabamaHit, darkesthour, sciz0r
01-07-2012, 12:18 PM #2
So what this is is that it'll allow you to prestige so you can get the token, but the added code reverses the prestige and you do it again thus acquiring infinite tokens? I thought once MW3 gave you one token for any CoD regardless of how many times you prestige. I think this method was tested on MW2 to MW3 and it didn't work. Either that or I am understanding this wrong.

Though, thanks for this thread and hopefully I understand it wrong so I can find out it truly works! Happy
01-07-2012, 12:20 PM #3
darkesthour
Little One
Originally posted by Correy View Post
i dont want to be re-posting my method, but this actually is proven to get you more prestige tokens.
follow the tutorial, ill add something in the bypass thread for more information.

but anyway, here it is- You must login or register to view this content.

its above FAQ.

dont close this thread, if i get enough requests ill update this thread.

This is the way i did it when MW3 1st came out. I also did it to get a token on a secondary account to do the token glitch. You can also do the old MW3 prestige "hack" as well. I can do lobbies for WAW as well but just takes to much effort data transferring every time i want to.
01-07-2012, 12:21 PM #4
Correy
I'm the Original
Originally posted by Pyrochemical View Post
So what this is is that it'll allow you to prestige so you can get the token, but the added code reverses the prestige and you do it again thus acquiring infinite tokens? I thought once MW3 gave you one token for any CoD regardless of how many times you prestige. I think this method was tested on MW2 to MW3 and it didn't work. Either that or I am understanding this wrong.

Though, thanks for this thread and hopefully I understand it wrong so I can find out it truly works! Happy

it does work, check out the orignal thread you will see people have used it to get MW3 prestige tokens.
01-07-2012, 12:22 PM #5
darkesthour
Little One

Think you are understanding wrong think its just for one extra token.
01-07-2012, 12:22 PM #6
Originally posted by Correy View Post
it does work, check out the orignal thread you will see people have used it to get MW3 prestige tokens.

Have they acquired one token or did they get a more?
01-07-2012, 12:22 PM #7
Sexter
< ^ > < ^ >
Good find, but i dont wanna get banned :( waaah

The following user groaned Sexter for this awful post:

IDontbreak
01-07-2012, 12:30 PM #8
Correy
I'm the Original
Have they acquired one token or did they get a more?

each time you do it you get one.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by imDEXTER View Post
Good find, but i dont wanna get banned :( waaah

no one has been banned as of yet

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by darkesthour View Post
Think you are understanding wrong think its just for one extra token.

yes but repeat it and you'll get another..
01-07-2012, 12:38 PM #9
That's epic then! :fyea:
I don't think you could get a ban because it'll show up as a positive token (unlike the negative token glitch).
Thanks.
01-07-2012, 12:49 PM #10
Correy
I'm the Original
That's epic then! :fyea:
I don't think you could get a ban because it'll show up as a positive token (unlike the negative token glitch).
Thanks.

well its just like the legit way really, but obviously involving hacks.. so yeah :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo