02-03-2012, 01:13 AM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); MW3 DLC Hits PS3 on February 28th
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: TheBigRod // February 2nd, 2012

You must login or register to view this content.

To all you Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 players on the Playstation 3, we now have an official date for the new DLC containing a few new maps! Today, Activision has announced that to all Call of Duty: Elite members may receive the downloadable items on February 28th, for two new maps.

The DLC contains two maps - Liberation and Piazza - which were both accessible to Call of Duty: Elite members for the Xbox 360 last month on Modern Warfare 3.

When Activision released the content for the 360 players, they did not give us much information on when it will be available all for PS3 users to obtain, the only comment they made was that content collection will be released some time after the 'debut' in March of 2012.

Call of Duty: Elite subscribers on the Playstation 3 will be receiving DLC through October for Modern Warfare 3, if you're curious on what will be released and when, click You must login or register to view this content. for the DLC Content Calendar posted by our very own NGU moderator Wondoh.

The Call of Duty: Elite subscription service reached the 1-million-paid-users milestone within the first month of its November launch. Elite provides players with gameplay statistics, video sharing, and clan support features for free. Those who shell out for the $50 annual subscription will also receive all downloadable content released in the year, as well as exclusive video content and other perks

What do you guys think about the Call of Duty: Elite feature? Is it worth it? Do they get an unfair advantage when it comes to DLC? Post your opinions!

Below you will be able to watch gameplay of one of the new maps: Piazza:
[/color]

The following 2 users say thank you to TheBigRod for this useful post:

Friday15, User23434
02-03-2012, 01:39 AM #2
chiefclueless
TurtleSquad
posted already here --> You must login or register to view this content.
your post does look a lot better :lol: .... next time search 1st :p

The following 2 users groaned at chiefclueless for this awful post:

User23434, sciz0r
02-03-2012, 01:44 AM #3
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by chiefclueless View Post
posted already here --> You must login or register to view this content.
your post does look a lot better :lol: .... next time search 1st :p

I usually do tend to post after it's been posted before, if the post before mine is just a screenshot of a tweet + an opinion.
So, I see mine giving more information, therefore it shouldn't exactly be classified as a "re-post".
02-03-2012, 01:57 AM #4
Assassin
Easter Egg!
I was expecting even later like march.
I`ll be out on holiday on the 21st though Not Happy or Sad
02-03-2012, 05:15 PM #5
Thank you for the information TheBigRod.
Rep +
02-04-2012, 04:41 AM #6
Shootprado
Newton Nation 1
Dont be sad Ps3 Users it sucks anyway.
In the map pack playlist the people vote to an old map instead of new maps.

Anyway good post TBR way better than other thread
02-04-2012, 05:56 AM #7
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by Shootprado View Post
Dont be sad Ps3 Users it sucks anyway.
In the map pack playlist the people vote to an old map instead of new maps.

Anyway good post TBR way better than other thread

I suppose PS3 players are just butthurt because their platforms company won't spend extra money on getting nice things first, ah well, it's a smart thing on Sony's part, they're saving money.
And, thank you sir.
02-04-2012, 06:13 AM #8
Gentlemen
Pokemon Trainer
Whatever. Bowling always twists his own words. Was hoping that "Elite users get it first" really meant it. But all I want is for IW to bring back the good maps like Terminal and Highrise from mw2. Or actually take time to make amazing maps......

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo