02-12-2012, 03:55 AM #1
colt169
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have Elite, but I dont have premium. I want to know if their is a clan out there that will accept me lol. My KDR is around 1.7+ my connection is very weird so that is why. Im a team player if you want me to be. Im not much of a sniper.. If you want me. message me on ngu or PSN.
02-12-2012, 04:05 AM #2
Check out SATX clan on elite (It will say be my valintine or some stupid sh** as the clan name: he keeps changing the name) but the clan is around twenty something. If he doesn't accept you because your not premium join the second clan (clan search SATX2) and yea just post an ask on either clans feed. good luck Awesome face
02-12-2012, 04:25 AM #3
colt169
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by BeastyGunner96 View Post
Check out SATX clan on elite (It will say be my valintine or some stupid sh** as the clan name: he keeps changing the name) but the clan is around twenty something. If he doesn't accept you because your not premium join the second clan (clan search SATX2) and yea just post an ask on either clans feed. good luck Awesome face

Thanks man! Will do! I will cross my fingers lol
02-12-2012, 08:51 AM #4
koolmadrid
I defeated!
Originally posted by colt169 View Post
I have Elite, but I dont have premium. I want to know if their is a clan out there that will accept me lol. My KDR is around 1.7+ my connection is very weird so that is why. Im a team player if you want me to be. Im not much of a sniper.. If you want me. message me on ngu or PSN.

u can join my clan, its a new clan we will soon have around 10 users (i have them on PS3, but they have not joined the clan yet), and i think its enough to play matches with our clan users, we mostly play Domi, Demi, and GW depends on players choice Smile the name is: 2Pro4You!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo