09-21-2013, 10:20 PM #1
LADTAGEx
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Every one that modz and has a youtube but cant record!

If you MOD/HACK ( wat ever you want to call it ) and want to be famous on youtube but cant record your modz i can help you with your problem!

I have a HDPVR and have all the Call of duties so if your going to be switching games i can do that as well

i have all the maps for black ops 2! and thats about it :3 if you are going to want me to record on black ops 1 or mw3 just mkae sure its not on any DLC maps :3

And if you have a modding service and want more people to buy from you, you can show them proof that you mod by showing them the vids that i record from you!

The way this will work is that i record wat ever u want me to record ( Modding related ) and then when we are done i will upload it to mega ( file sharing website ) and then send you the link were you can download the video and do wat ever you want to it and upload it to your youtube channel

I will also upload the vid to my channel (which is small) and tell da people of youtube that you do modding services and put your channel in the description and then you will get more subs and more people to buy your modz

SO if you need a recorder and want me to do it PM me with your skype ( if you have one ) and we can talk from there thanks for reading this
My skype is antonio.15. <3

The following 3 users say thank you to LADTAGEx for this useful post:

byScorz, Pow., smashedya
09-27-2013, 01:10 AM #2
nice of you to give up your time to help others
10-05-2013, 01:38 PM #3
LADTAGEx
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by IRISH
nice of you to give up your time to help others

Thanks ^.^
10-05-2013, 03:18 PM #4
smashedya
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by LADTAGEx View Post
Hello Every one that modz and has a youtube but cant record!

If you MOD/HACK ( wat ever you want to call it ) and want to be famous on youtube but cant record your modz i can help you with your problem!

I have a HDPVR and have all the Call of duties so if your going to be switching games i can do that as well

i have all the maps for black ops 2! and thats about it :3 if you are going to want me to record on black ops 1 or mw3 just mkae sure its not on any DLC maps :3

And if you have a modding service and want more people to buy from you, you can show them proof that you mod by showing them the vids that i record from you!

The way this will work is that i record wat ever u want me to record ( Modding related ) and then when we are done i will upload it to mega ( file sharing website ) and then send you the link were you can download the video and do wat ever you want to it and upload it to your youtube channel

I will also upload the vid to my channel (which is small) and tell da people of youtube that you do modding services and put your channel in the description and then you will get more subs and more people to buy your modz

SO if you need a recorder and want me to do it PM me with your skype ( if you have one ) and we can talk from there thanks for reading this
My skype is antonio.15. <3

ADD MY PSN zSMASHERz I NEED MY LOBBIES RECORDED
10-05-2013, 09:38 PM #5
LADTAGEx
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by smashedya View Post
ADD MY PSN zSMASHERz I NEED MY LOBBIES RECORDED

Ok Happy my PSN is LADTAGEx soo you know who to add and my skype is antonio.15. soo PM me there so we can talk from there just incase you need anything recorded at some other times :3

The following user thanked LADTAGEx for this useful post:

smashedya
10-07-2013, 10:37 AM #6
add me ill hook you up too. AsvpMods
10-07-2013, 10:00 PM #7
LADTAGEx
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by swackz
add me ill hook you up too. AsvpMods

Ok Happy my PSN is LADTAGEx so you know who to add :3 and just message me if you want anything recorded and ill do it if im free wich i mostly am Happy
10-09-2013, 05:16 AM #8
add psn: Hydradrake - need help
10-11-2013, 07:44 PM #9
Legit! recorded for me:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo