04-10-2014, 05:04 AM #1
xv4xv4x
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so I just fixed a YLOD PS3 and I'm wondering if their is any mods that can be data transfered for MW3, BO2 or Ghosts. I could only find RTM because that's how everything is done nowdays. I have 4.55 Rogero and I want to put a modded patch on and data transfer it. Is it possible or has everyone stopped with the patch_mp.ff mods.
04-10-2014, 08:48 AM #2
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
I don't think you can data transfer mods to mod MW3, BO2 and Ghosts. Everyone has stopped with patches now I think.
04-10-2014, 09:14 AM #3
xv4xv4x
Do a barrel roll!
I did find one MW3 eboot but I didn't bother transferring as I had a feeling it was not going to work on OFW.
04-10-2014, 12:09 PM #4
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
Originally posted by xv4xv4x View Post
I did find one MW3 eboot but I didn't bother transferring as I had a feeling it was not going to work on OFW.

Eboots cannot be data transferred, I think.
04-10-2014, 01:14 PM #5
xv4xv4x
Do a barrel roll!
Yea, I had a feeling it wasn't possible. Looks like the actual patch file has to be modded not the eboot. Only thing I can data transfer is MW2 but I'm not going to bother with it.
04-10-2014, 01:28 PM #6
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
Yea, I had a feeling it wasn't possible. Looks like the actual patch file has to be modded not the eboot. Only thing I can data transfer is MW2 but I'm not going to bother with it.

Why don't you just use your modded PS3 if you fixed it? Also if you want a quicker reply, use the quote feature! ^^
04-11-2014, 01:37 AM #7
xv4xv4x
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Nath View Post
Why don't you just use your modded PS3 if you fixed it? Also if you want a quicker reply, use the quote feature! ^^

Thanks for the quote thing Happy haven't been on NGU in a while. Anyway I don't use my CFW PS3 because I'm afraid of getting banned. I logged in yesterday for the first time on it. (It had never ever been on the servers before) to sync trophies. I did use a thing called wipe history in case Sony was watching and I made sure nothing was on like Multiman. Was only logged in for about 1 minute.
04-11-2014, 03:27 AM #8
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
Thanks for the quote thing Happy haven't been on NGU in a while. Anyway I don't use my CFW PS3 because I'm afraid of getting banned. I logged in yesterday for the first time on it. (It had never ever been on the servers before) to sync trophies. I did use a thing called wipe history in case Sony was watching and I made sure nothing was on like Multiman. Was only logged in for about 1 minute.

No problem mate! I understand why you don't log in because I was like that, you could use a public console id if you needed to Smile
04-11-2014, 03:59 AM #9
xv4xv4x
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Nath View Post
No problem mate! I understand why you don't log in because I was like that, you could use a public console id if you needed to Smile

I might try using a public CID, Thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo