05-14-2014, 07:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today I published my first RTM tool for every CoD, currently it is in beta pahse / test phase. The tool already has a few nice extras for MW3 but it will follow a few. The tool also already has a "Check for Update" button which you always been on the most current version. I'll be the next day to continue working on tool to add other extras such as the client list, lobby settings and so on. I hope the tool that you like as far and please get in touch peer e-mail or Facebook with me if there are problems with any of these functions. Yours Greetings from germany Star Modz Smile

Download:You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Download Pictures: You must login or register to view this content.

Have fun and enjoy Smile
Last edited by S-T-A-R-_-MoDzZ ; 05-27-2014 at 05:38 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to S-T-A-R-_-MoDzZ for this useful post:

One, RM|T Lerks
05-15-2014, 05:13 PM #2
cnossovo
Gym leader
I try it tonight update some pictures
05-16-2014, 03:34 AM #3
LaRip8
Mario!
Virus Scan?
05-16-2014, 03:43 AM #4
LaRip8
Mario!
But here's some pics bro Winky Winky welc
You must login or register to view this content.

and btw the update button dnt work...
05-17-2014, 04:03 AM #5
Dropkick
Little One
is necesary jailbreak?
05-23-2014, 02:07 AM #6
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by MoDzZ View Post
Today I published my first RTM tool for every CoD, currently it is in beta pahse / test phase. The tool already has a few nice extras for MW3 but it will follow a few. The tool also already has a "Check for Update" button which you always been on the most current version. I'll be the next day to continue working on tool to add other extras such as the client list, lobby settings and so on. I hope the tool that you like as far and please get in touch peer e-mail or Facebook with me if there are problems with any of these functions. Yours Greetings from germany Star Modz Smile

Have fun and enjoy Smile

Please provide a virus scan or I will have to close the thread. When you provide one, please notify me.
05-24-2014, 09:07 PM #7
Originally posted by MoDzZ View Post
Today I published my first RTM tool for every CoD, currently it is in beta pahse / test phase. The tool already has a few nice extras for MW3 but it will follow a few. The tool also already has a "Check for Update" button which you always been on the most current version. I'll be the next day to continue working on tool to add other extras such as the client list, lobby settings and so on. I hope the tool that you like as far and please get in touch peer e-mail or Facebook with me if there are problems with any of these functions. Yours Greetings from germany Star Modz Smile

Have fun and enjoy Smile

virus scan?

ist sicherer für alle :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo