06-08-2014, 05:00 AM #1
Jakimo_HD
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so I have 2 ps3's. One so that my friend can play the same game I am and the other is my jailbroken one. My jailbreak is connected to my laptop that gives it Internet. My other ps3 is just normal WiFi. My friends can never join me but I can join them. Is there any network settings I can do to help my situation? My only guess is that my ports on my jailbroken ps3/ laptop are not open. Please help, I have posted about this but nobody could help.
06-08-2014, 06:10 AM #2
Go yo a custom game and then invite him then back out and it will work then
06-08-2014, 05:39 PM #3
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by HD View Post
Ok so I have 2 ps3's. One so that my friend can play the same game I am and the other is my jailbroken one. My jailbreak is connected to my laptop that gives it Internet. My other ps3 is just normal WiFi. My friends can never join me but I can join them. Is there any network settings I can do to help my situation? My only guess is that my ports on my jailbroken ps3/ laptop are not open. Please help, I have posted about this but nobody could help.

Are you all on the same patch version?
06-08-2014, 06:53 PM #4
Jakimo_HD
Little One
Originally posted by Kush
Are you all on the same patch version?

Yes. I fixed this by just using ccapi and just connecting to my router via wirelessly.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo