Post: Why is there more support with mod menus on PS3 than Xbox 360?
06-12-2015, 04:14 AM #1
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What could it be? Please don't hate on either console. But why do you think that PS3 gets most of the modding love? And why is Xbox 360 not as recognized?
06-12-2015, 04:19 AM #2
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
Originally posted by dorathekiller97 View Post
What could it be? Please don't hate on either console. But why do you think that PS3 gets most of the modding love? And why is Xbox 360 not as recognized?
Because this site is primarily PS3 modding. :p Try a more xbox-oriented forum.

The following user thanked Kryptus for this useful post:

Toxic
06-12-2015, 04:43 AM #3
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Kryptus View Post
Because this site is primarily PS3 modding. :p Try a more xbox-oriented forum.

Lol well, i do understand that. ********* is more xbox. But the thing is, when you go looking for Cod patches or gsc menus they all say PS3 (Even though gsc works for both) its that PS3 really does get more attention. O.o is it easier or something?
Seven'sins is censored omg xD
06-12-2015, 04:44 AM #4
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
Originally posted by dorathekiller97 View Post
Lol well, i do understand that. ********* is more xbox. But the thing is, when you go looking for Cod patches or gsc menus they all say PS3 (Even though gsc works for both) its that PS3 really does get more attention. O.o is it easier or something?
Seven'sins is censored omg xD
Yeah many forum names are censored :p

Guess there's just more PS3 modders overall.

The following user thanked Kryptus for this useful post:

DoraTheKiller97
06-12-2015, 01:41 PM #5
Chris
Former Staff
Like Kryptus explained, NGU is more circled around PS3 Modifications as you can tell by the lack of activity around the Xbox sections. Sadly not many Xbox Modders come aboard the forums but we do have a lot of PS3 Modders and I would like to consider us one of the most useful forums for that nature. I wouldn't say PS3 is easier, although for the most part, it probably attracts a larger crowd because it doesn't require all of the steps that xbox does in order to successfully mod. We don't need servers and stealths, we just get a CID, use a few homebrew applications and start modding.

Again, sorry you couldn't find what you're looking for.
06-13-2015, 05:30 PM #6
PS3's modding is so much easier but xbox's banning is much greater then PS3. Overall in my opinion PS3 is better for modding.
06-13-2015, 10:24 PM #7
RC3
Grunt
NGU is for mainly PS3 modding
TTG is mainly XBOX modding
06-14-2015, 12:37 AM #8
AssumingAgate
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Natsu View Post
Like Kryptus explained, NGU is more circled around PS3 Modifications as you can tell by the lack of activity around the Xbox sections. Sadly not many Xbox Modders come aboard the forums but we do have a lot of PS3 Modders and I would like to consider us one of the most useful forums for that nature. I wouldn't say PS3 is easier, although for the most part, it probably attracts a larger crowd because it doesn't require all of the steps that xbox does in order to successfully mod. We don't need servers and stealths, we just get a CID, use a few homebrew applications and start modding.

Again, sorry you couldn't find what you're looking for.

Also when people with an RGH or Jtag mod they need to pay to sign in depending on what stealth server the y use but XBLSE is free or XBLS
06-14-2015, 01:49 AM #9
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by AssumingAgate View Post
Also when people with an RGH or Jtag mod they need to pay to sign in depending on what stealth server the y use but XBLSE is free or XBLS

It's quite the hassle honestly. I wouldn't pick up Xbox modding because it requires too much.
06-14-2015, 04:28 PM #10
AssumingAgate
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Natsu View Post
It's quite the hassle honestly. I wouldn't pick up Xbox modding because it requires too much.

It's pretty simple on a retail console but on a jtag you need to use the default.xex and default_mp.xex just like eboots

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo