04-05-2016, 07:08 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, well, I ran into this random video of Whiteboy7thst, and i'd like to get your opinions on it. Well, me personally, I never watched this YouTuber before. I never watched his videos, but I heard of him before. I watched this video, and it made me realize the truth. The old CODs might have been released years ago, but they don't realize their projects from years ago are better then the years 2012-2016. They have treated us, the community, like trash. They just want money you know? I'm making this thread to see your opinions if you think he is right or not. Here are the clips so you can understand more about what I am talking about.

What do you think guys? Is COD dying every year? Should they listen to the community? Should we go back to the past instead the future? What are your opinions?

04-05-2016, 07:09 PM #2
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by hydrogen View Post
hello guys, well, i ran into this random video of whiteboy7thst, and i'd like to get your opinions on it. Well, me personally, i never watched this youtuber before. I never watched his videos, but i heard of him before. I watched this video, and it made me realize the truth. The old cods might have been released years ago, but they don't realize their projects from years ago are better then the years 2012-2016. They have treated us, the community, like trash. They just want money you know? I'm making this thread to see your opinions if you think he is right or not. Here are the clips so you can understand more about what i am talking about.

what do you think guys? Is cod dying every year? Should they listen to the community? Should we go back to the past instead the future? What are your opinions?

switch to csgo today!
04-05-2016, 07:09 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Reyz View Post
switch to csgo today!

MEGALELZ
04-05-2016, 07:33 PM #4
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
cringe af .
04-05-2016, 07:34 PM #5
Default Avatar
Remy
"Look at the fucking gingerbread man and tell me your not pised off" :ha!:

The Division + UFC 2 > all call of duties
04-05-2016, 08:07 PM #6
RTE
Keep it real!
World at War, CoD4 & MW2..... Kreygasm

The rest of the CoDs can fuck themselves

The following 4 users say thank you to RTE for this useful post:

Adzkii, Decommit, Egzec, nay1995
04-05-2016, 08:09 PM #7
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Outsider
I mean I don't know exact figures or amounts but BO3 has to be BANKING. Like absolutely making a killing. So I don't really think they honestly care. Perhaps the margins are a little bit off, I'm not going to search it up and get mixed results from shit websites, so I'll just assume they're killing it with the COD points, multi-console sales, ps4 sales, merch, etc. IW is the weak link and while we all want an old school COD, around the time of MW3 people were complaining for something 'different' and that it had gotten 'stale'. Now it baffles me why they can't do remakes (outside the fact the old devs are gone, but money talks?), but even so, what could it hurt to try ONE game old school again, and if it doesn't sell as hoped, say we told you so and go back to futuristic. Activision better watch out, while COD won't die, it could get a backlash like EA has gotten from games like Madden.

thats one expensive ass told you so
04-10-2016, 08:58 PM #8
Mxntas
Haxor!
Yeah whiteboy is right , btw guy used to be really popular in bo1 days .. Activision don't give a fuck tho , as long as little kids see "call of duty "'in the title and can waste money on crypto keys ? (Last cod I bought was bo2 lol ) cod is gonna keep cycling turning into even more shit year by year , last semi decent cod was mw3
04-10-2016, 10:18 PM #9
If you want to revive the older COD titles ... first start by banning the kids that run CFG mods and cleaning the leader boards. Just doing that would revive the glory of COD. I am talking about MW2, WaW and MW1.
04-11-2016, 12:01 AM #10
gopro_2027
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Nothingbutbread View Post
If you want to revive the older COD titles ... first start by banning the kids that run CFG mods and cleaning the leader boards. Just doing that would revive the glory of COD. I am talking about MW2, WaW and MW1.

Yes please. Preach man.

On another thought, I personally bought the bo3 dlc, not because I play it, but because my little brother plays it. I barely even play my PS4 tbh.

Whiteboy7st is the best <3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo