10-27-2008, 08:38 PM #1
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I currently have one beta code on hand, but I can get as many more as I want. Let me know when you want one soon, because it takes me two days to get them. Anyway, back to business.

I do have one code. I am looking for MS points (1600 Minimum) or for someone to donate for me and get me premium status on NGU. Contact me with an offer and we'll talk. Smile

Update: I have a paypal account it is [email][email protected][/email] and instead of you donating for me send me $15 to this account. (If you wanna pay by money.)
Last edited by NP Carling26 ; 10-27-2008 at 08:59 PM.
10-27-2008, 08:41 PM #2
JABZ13
Samurai Poster
Lol you only get primium stats if you donate... And where are you getting these codes from? PM me
10-27-2008, 08:52 PM #3
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
Originally posted by JABZ13 View Post
Lol you only get primium stats if you donate... And where are you getting these codes from? PM me

I am sure that if someone donated to Outsider in my name it would work. I am getting the codes from the Gamestop site. I enter my receipt info in at this site and a different e-mail every time and I get as many codes as I want. I've already given about 15 codes away to my friends.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo