10-28-2008, 12:46 PM #1
bigmeatgun
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Wa's Up Dude's I Was Thinking Things Through With My Clan Members Or Friends. Seeing As Yet We Dont Actually Have A Fully, Endorsed, Reginol Clan We All Decided When CoD5:WaW Comes Out We All Make New Accounts And Have Our Own, Very Own Personal Name/Clan Tag, Confused....Dont Be,What I Meen Is All You have To Do Is Create A New Account To Be In Our Clan, Yes I Know You Dont Want To Lose Your Trademark Names But If You Hear Me Straight You Wont. All You Have To Do Is create An account With Massacre In It, So takle Mine For Example My Name Is Insider Rite(Not Actually If You Were Wondering)And I Made a New Account To Contribute To The Clan/ Now All Of a Sudden Dun Dun Dunnnn: MY New Account Is Called Massacre-Insider This Is All You Have To Do>:]
So Step1: Create New User Called Massacre-(Wateva U Like)
Step2: Add Me PSN: Massacre-Insider
Step3: Get Ready To Glitch And Level Up As You Wish In The Comfortable Enviroment Of !MA* ( We Reallly DO Have Some Funny Dudes And Promise Youll Love To Listen To Them On your Headsets)

Join up Now For The Coolest And Possibly The Most Funniest Clan Eva!!!
Last edited by bigmeatgun ; 10-28-2008 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Had Some Lower Case Letters!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo