10-31-2008, 03:43 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYh5rmaQBh0]YouTube - CoD 5: World At War Zombie MOde GamePlay *MUST SEE*[/ame]

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK95kodHzoY]YouTube - CoD 5: World at War - Zombie Mode HD *First Look*[/ame]

The following 3 users say thank you to Curtisorren for this useful post:

Brodyf11, NP Carling26, Xx-ShAdOw--xX
10-31-2008, 04:01 AM #2
Redfield
PcF* Disbanded
Have seen the first vid, but not the second, first has been posted like 3 or 4 times, Nice post on the second vid
10-31-2008, 04:08 AM #3
SniperScope
PS3CoDFailures
This game is gonna be so sick, can't wait for itHappy
10-31-2008, 09:04 AM #4
I like they way they decided to add this , good that they are giving you more stuff to do online.
10-31-2008, 09:31 AM #5
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
the second video is awesome! i can't wait for it.

-Oc
10-31-2008, 10:45 AM #6
Como
Here's to Loonyology!
Top Notch! can't wait for this, the zombie mode has me dribbling, hasn't been a good zombie shoot em up for time! The trailer on the second video confirms its guna be BIG!!
10-31-2008, 05:53 PM #7
There are no words in the English language that can describe how awesome these videos are.
10-31-2008, 05:54 PM #8
Originally posted by Redfield View Post
Have seen the first vid, but not the second, first has been posted like 3 or 4 times, Nice post on the second vid

I thought so to but when I watched the first one I found that it was new.
11-02-2008, 04:20 PM #9
NGU_AcEsUpMaSlEeVe
Guilty UNTIL Innocent
Originally posted by another user
Our Zombie game mode is not part of the main story campaign – it is an entirely separate bonus mode for the next-gen versions, which will be available after our credits roll. You can play the mode solo, but I highly recommend playing it with 3 of your friends via Co-Op.

The mode has a fun economy system which allows you to accumulate points, which can be spent on purchasing weapon upgrades, ammunition, and opening new sections of the level to expand your fight as each wave of Zombies grow in difficulty.

I’d hate to reveal too much, and hope the video speaks for itself. I can’t wait for everyone to get their hands on this extremely addicting bonus at the end of CoSad AwesomeWW, it’s going to be such a blast.

We’re bringing this trailer to the COD HQ community first – you won’t find it anywhere else until tomorrow – so please let me know what you think in the comments!

-JD

Some info i found so i figured I would share.
11-02-2008, 07:59 PM #10
RICHIE209
March 6, 2011.
i think the zombie things dumb, but good post.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo