04-19-2011, 01:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is the full verson, it has so many options that it would take FOREVER to type so test it out and read the read me.txt file for info.

Video:

And sorry it took so long, i was testing and fixing, one of my faveorite features is that i added a submenu that allows you to customize your menu style color and shaders=D
Cheers! :mudkip::mudkip:

LINK: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits::
XKevin356 - Helping, a few codes, gungame.
karoolus - Making the original
Playstation3lb - Making the thread full of codes
GODLYM0DZ - Making some codes =D
Last edited by studman31 ; 05-03-2011 at 01:08 PM.

The following 25 users say thank you to studman31 for this useful post:

Okami, Baby-panama, BlazingDope, Cien, Devil, Diddles2Fresshh, dill1259, Docko412, Beats, IRISH-SHAM1, lovebros, User23434, Mr. Qwax, Niall-Griffiths, PryZeex, PS3MSL, PWW_Commander, Riojasaurus, s70con, SALOOTME, The_Platypus, Top_Dog_Uk, xCristian, xiNaRuTo_x, Xr3v0 HD
04-19-2011, 01:26 AM #2
XKevin356
Are you high?
woww credit?
for codes lol

and give other people credit like the cod4 community =D and karoolus dude its his patch also bucn for ff. viewer
--------------------
and we werent even finshed dudee we were gonna add game modes and that shit

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by studman31 View Post
This is the full verson[/url]

c :S.
Last edited by XKevin356 ; 04-19-2011 at 01:25 AM.
04-19-2011, 02:05 AM #3
This is the full verson, it has so many options that it would take FOREVER to type so test it out and read the read me.txt file for info.

I will post a video tomorrow.
And sorry it took so long, i was testing and fixing, one of my faveorite features is that i added a submenu that allows you to customize your menu style color and shaders=D

Ur Right I did jizz when I used this lol great work!

The following user thanked SALOOTME for this useful post:

studman31
04-19-2011, 02:17 AM #4
Originally posted by XKevin356 View Post
woww credit?
for codes lol

and give other people credit like the cod4 community =D and karoolus dude its his patch also bucn for ff. viewer
--------------------
and we werent even finshed dudee we were gonna add game modes and that shit

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

c :S.

its full, Un-Editable
04-19-2011, 02:40 AM #5
XKevin356
Are you high?
its full, Un-Editable

your right but still give credit to people :/ and give me a earlier version please also i think i might decompress manually and edit cause you can still add more
04-19-2011, 02:56 AM #6
Mr. Qwax
Mr. Awesome.
This is the full verson, it has so many options that it would take FOREVER to type so test it out and read the read me.txt file for info.

Nice job man!

I really hope this patch get's used a takes off like Kraooluses patches and alpatches, I hope you added some good non-host binds though Smile

The following user thanked Mr. Qwax for this useful post:

studman31
04-19-2011, 02:59 AM #7
Originally posted by Mr.
Nice job man!

I really hope this patch get's used a takes off like Kraooluses patches and alpatches, I hope you added some good non-host binds though Smile

Im still currently working on it :p it got full so i have to go off of an older verson,i may not release for a wile because its still buggy and i want it to be leet for the final, i want to suprise people because the only reconized paople are like karoolus and alpatch and i want to show that they are not the only good coders out there.
04-19-2011, 03:02 AM #8
Mr. Qwax
Mr. Awesome.
Im still currently working on it :p it got full so i have to go off of an older verson,i may not release for a wile because its still buggy and i want it to be leet for the final, i want to suprise people because the only reconized paople are like karoolus and alpatch and i want to show that they are not the only good coders out there.

Haha, go for it dude, we can all see you have potential at coding so I'm sure you'll do good. Happy

The following user thanked Mr. Qwax for this useful post:

studman31
04-19-2011, 04:04 AM #9
Does it has non-host binds?
04-19-2011, 07:26 AM #10
z7EVoLuTioN7z
I UsEd to be EGGG

i got u zombies, where's my credits No

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

i'll record for ya

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo