06-26-2012, 06:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys, just like to say a big thanks to 04jberry for giving me the idea, this was ment to be used for printing text ingame through dvars but it seems impossible atm. so enjoy.

1. Your going to use our good old friend, editclanname. so add it to a bind and add another bind inside to activate part 2, for example
    bind DPAD_UP "ui_keyboard MENU_CUSTOMCLASS_KEYBOARD customclass1;bind DPAD_DOWN vstr a"

2. Next your going to use setfromdvar to replace the dvar (change the dvar if needed) value with the clantag value,also vstr to part 3. for example
    set a "wait 1;setfromdvar customclass1 [COLOR="#FF0000"]jump_height[/COLOR];vstr b"

3. Final stage, to reload the value of the jump_height with your clantag. for example
    set b "wait 1;setfromdvar [COLOR="#FF0000"]jump_height[/COLOR] customclass1"

CoD5 Dvar list examples
    jump_height
g_speed
g_gravity
customclass1

Final Code:
    bind DPAD_UP "ui_keyboard MENU_CUSTOMCLASS_KEYBOARD customclass1;bind DPAD_DOWN vstr a"
set a "wait 1;setfromdvar customclass1 jump_height"
set b "wait 1;setfromdvar jump_height customclass1"

Its really that small! and you can edit any 4 digit dvars with only 3 lines of text, its smaller than any GSC dvar editors ive seen in awhile (not hating) so enjoy.

I am aware that i have posted this in both cod4 and W@W sections, this is because its used in both games, no other CoD`s use setfromdvar since it was removed in mw2.

Thanks to Evilmystary for correcting the 'editclanname' error.

CodGlitcher.
Last edited by Uk_ViiPeR ; 06-29-2012 at 04:23 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

Dreamcather, Vampytwistッ
06-26-2012, 07:20 PM #2
Dreamcather
Call me Eddie Winky Winky
Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
hey guys, just like to say a big thanks to 04jberry for giving me the idea, this was ment to be used for printing text ingame through dvars but it seems impossible atm. so enjoy.

1. Your going to use our good old friend, editclanname. so add it to a bind and add another bind inside to activate part 2, for example
    bind DPAD_UP "editclanname;bind DPAD_DOWN vstr a"

2. Next your going to use setfromdvar to replace the dvar (change the dvar if needed) value with the clantag value,also vstr to part 3. for example
    set a "wait 1;setfromdvar [COLOR="#FF0000"]jump_height[/COLOR] clanname;vstr b"

3. Final stage, to reload the value of the jump_height with your clantag. for example
    set b "wait 1;setfromdvar clanname [COLOR="#FF0000"]jump_height[/COLOR]"

CoD5 Dvar list examples
    jump_height
g_speed
g_gravity
customclass1

Final Code:
set a "wait 1;setfromdvar jump_height clanname"
set b "wait 1;setfromdvar clanname jump_height"

Its really that small! and you can edit any 4 digit dvars with only 3 lines of text, its smaller than any GSC dvar editors ive seen in awhile (not hating) so enjoy.

I am aware that i have posted this in both cod4 and W@W sections, this is because its used in both games, no other CoD`s use setfromdvar since it was removed in mw2.

CodGlitcher.

Another stuff uploaded to waw Smile
This is a great tut, keep doing ur awesome job Rhys (y)
06-27-2012, 06:36 AM #3
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
hey guys, just like to say a big thanks to 04jberry for giving me the idea, this was ment to be used for printing text ingame through dvars but it seems impossible atm. so enjoy.

set a "wait 1;setfromdvar [COLOR="#FF0000"]jump_height[/COLOR] clanname;vstr b"

set b "wait 1;setfromdvar clanname [COLOR="#FF0000"]jump_height[/COLOR]"

CoD5 Dvar list examples
    jump_height
g_speed
g_gravity
customclass1

Final Code:
set a "wait 1;setfromdvar jump_height clanname"
set b "wait 1;setfromdvar clanname jump_height"

CodGlitcher.

That's actually pretty fucking cool. Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo