11-01-2012, 01:18 PM #1
OnlineX420
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Obviously this is based off of Frank Darabont's series The Walking Dead, I wanted to show my support to the show by scraping enough time to develop a CZM(Custom Zombie Map). I thought to myself there are so many iconic moments that already existed in the infested world of TWD. Why not choose the my fav. moment of them all the first episode! Originally i was going to choose the farm from season two but again i thought to myself it might be better if i was going to make one of the first maps based off the show it might as well be the first epic moment(Rick regains consciousness in an abandoned hospital).
Now the whole environment caught my eye and inspired me to develop this mod, What do you mean by environment you might ask? Well for starters when Rick walks down the hospital corridor to find a badly mangled woman in a pool of blood, and encounters his first undead(a group of zombies barred into a locked).

Features Will Be added once mapping is finished.

Im doing this map solo so it will take awhile for it to be completed, Also Black Ops 2 is around the corner(so ill have to wait untill that dies down a bit).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo