09-19-2009, 03:16 AM #1
Bad-Reputation
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok i have found Mostly Everything in Der Riese and this is it.

No more Theories,its Done.

Teleporters, Nazi testing Facility and Die Glocke

Introduction

"The Bell" (German: Die Glocke) represented something at the very pinnacle of SS General’s Hans Kammler's occult and super-secret SS "wonder weapons" empire. The following are the salient features of The Bell, according to information Cook received from both German and Czech sources:

Fact:The Bell was reportedly a metallic object, approximately 9 ft. in diameter and 12-15 ft. tall;
Relation to map:All of the teleporters and the mainframe.

Fact:It was comprised of two counter-rotating cylinders, rotating a purplish liquid-metallic looking substance code-named "Xerum 525" by the Germans, at high speeds produced a Blue glow in Tests.

Relation to Map:Blue Glow in teleporters.

Fact:The Bell apparently required high amounts of electrical power in its operation;
Relation to map:This is why we need to activate the power.

Fact:Bell were disposed of after every few tests. Apparently, they became contaminated in some fashion and were disposed of in a furnace.
Relation to Map:Furnace in Der Riese.

Fact:"If you generate a torsion field of sufficient magnitude the theory says you can bend the four dimensions of space around the generator. When you bend space, you also bend time."

Relation to Map:Clock is stopped

Fact:The chamber in which the Bell was tested was lined with ceramic bricks and rubber mats, and had to have its rubber matting removed and burned after each test.

Relation to map:Take a look inside of the window you board up,you will see small fires and sacks of tiles in them.

Fact:the device was destroyed when the plant where it was being constructed was blown up by retreating German troops before it could be overrun by the Soviets in 1945.

Relation to map:This is why there is no one there and all the buildings are on fire.

Fact:Also they tested animals in this machine and they were reduced to black ooze.

Relation to map:you will find black liquid all over the floors of the map.

Fact:But what was the mysterious "Xerum 525"? When first investigating this strange material, the first thought is that it might be some radioactive isotope of mercury, or possibly a more radioactive substance in chemical solution of some sort. It is perhaps worth noting that recently a strange substance known as "red mercury".

Relation to map:Red Tubes and liquid can be found around the map.

The Eclipse and Henge (Flytrap)

Here is a picture of a Henge (Dubbed flytrap)
You must login or register to view this content.

Now this Henge was a testing site for UFO's and Flying Vehicles.

NOW THIS IS THE INTERESTING BIT.

The Nazis did have one successful UFO flight,but the Enemy (in WW2) Were invading the Secret location.I think the scientists Escaped in the UFO under the Shadow of the Eclipse.

Also the enemy Set the place on fire,and the scientists powered down everything before they left,thats why we need to link the teleporters and turn on the power.

It was Rumored that the Nazis did have a Base on the dark side of the moon and This Fits into the story perfectly.

Also the logo of Group 935 looks like a Hand reaching into/for the moon,this must mean that the Nazis were trying to harness an energy from the moon.

Also In the Der Riese trailer at the start someone say "i feel like im going to be sick" i guess they Teleported.

Der Riese is the Wenceslas mine?
Now i know that Der Riese (near breslau) was close to the Wenceslas mine which was rumored to be a nazi testing facility for anti gravity research.Now i am having second thoughts.

I want you to go onto Der Riese and go to that Cave near the Catwalk.Now look into its only window and you will see a blue glow.the same blue glow the teleporters and Die Glocke give off.so down there is the mine!

heres a pic of the outside of the mine:
You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE:

Do you have an image of the five red dots ittybittyninja? of course the base is on the opposite side of the moon so i don't think the red dots mean anything if they are there?

i will update this once i find more,and i am sure i will.

Please thank,rep and Nominate!

(this is a redo of another thread)

Awesome Rep givers and Thankers from old Thread!
MrMcLovin27, PMAgent2013, Zakattak
brandon1049bJak9798, MrMcLovin27, Newfie
Last edited by Bad-Reputation ; 10-01-2009 at 07:24 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Bad-Reputation for this useful post:

Hazel, JTRaines92, MOOBS, xI Jakk Ix
09-19-2009, 09:54 AM #2
Yh none of it is true "i think"
09-19-2009, 05:22 PM #3
MOOBS
Gym leader
he aint no kid either

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

And I saw that pic on an episode of ufo hunters
09-20-2009, 12:59 AM #4
Bad-Reputation
Climbing up the ladder
[QUOTE=And I saw that pic on an episode of ufo hunters[/QUOTE]

Yep i am pretty sure der riese is a mine.
09-21-2009, 05:10 PM #5
Hazel
Problem rule #16?
Originally posted by Zombie
Yep i am pretty sure der riese is a mine.

same here nice post Zombie carnage
09-21-2009, 06:14 PM #6
Great thread bro! Did you type all that or did you copy & paste?
09-22-2009, 03:59 AM #7
Bad-Reputation
Climbing up the ladder
Typed it all, i just got the info and added it all up!
09-22-2009, 04:43 AM #8
ha nice info long read but ye it is worth it
09-26-2009, 09:11 PM #9
Bad-Reputation
Climbing up the ladder
Tried to shorten it up, you should have seen the original thread! long as haha
10-01-2009, 07:04 AM #10
Bad-Reputation
Climbing up the ladder
Bump, i thought this would get more attention, its a lot of useful info

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.