02-27-2011, 12:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys can you guys help point me to some books or videos that i could use to help me learn C++ i have been watching videos about C++ on the Stanford channel on youtube. I just need some books are something to help me learn the stuff. Its easier for me to read than watch... Thanks in advance
02-27-2011, 04:34 AM #2
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by lilchris094 View Post
Hey guys can you guys help point me to some books or videos that i could use to help me learn C++ i have been watching videos about C++ on the Stanford channel on youtube. I just need some books are something to help me learn the stuff. Its easier for me to read than watch... Thanks in advance

Youtube: C++ absolute noob spoonfed antirtfm
Books: C++ for dummies edition 2/Sams teach yourself c++ in 21 days 5th edition
02-27-2011, 11:56 AM #3
The website learncpp.com is pretty useful, it's drawn out lots but is very informative. :y:
02-27-2011, 12:08 PM #4
Originally posted by lilchris094 View Post
Hey guys can you guys help point me to some books or videos that i could use to help me learn C++ i have been watching videos about C++ on the Stanford channel on youtube. I just need some books are something to help me learn the stuff. Its easier for me to read than watch... Thanks in advance

Believe it or not, I learnt the basics from messing with MW2 patches. Variables, for(;; ), if, else and while statements, strings and arrays, they're all in there and using them made it quicker to learn than just reading it from a book and using a compiler..
02-27-2011, 05:18 PM #5
Thanks for the info... it will help me a lot.
02-27-2011, 08:08 PM #6
x-MaGiiKZz-o
Who’s Jim Erased?
C++ for absoloute beginners, hope it helped Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo