11-02-2012, 03:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is not that useful, but to any of you kids who want to fuck with your school networks can use this to run CMD at your school. I made this on the base of the assumption that you guys have CMD.exe blocked at your school. (This includes paint + batch file bypassing). Basically this program uses a .dll to run cmd.exe and it runs object commands to the cmd and returns string data to the running console. Easy to use, and impossible to block. So USE this if all other methods fail!

Image Example:
You must login or register to view this content.

Downloads:
New CMD Prompt: You must login or register to view this content.

School Tool: You must login or register to view this content.
11-02-2012, 03:54 AM #2
Spongebob.
I defeated!
Originally posted by GAMER View Post
This is not that useful, but to any of you kids who want to fuck with your school networks can use this to run CMD at your school. I made this on the base of the assumption that you guys have CMD.exe blocked at your school. (This includes paint + batch file bypassing). Basically this program uses a .dll to run cmd.exe and it runs object commands to the cmd and returns string data to the running console. Easy to use, and impossible to block. So USE this if all other methods fail!

Image Example:

Downloads:
New CMD Prompt: You must login or register to view this content.

School Tool: You must login or register to view this content.

And to fuck it up, use code "ipconfig /reset" right? :carling:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo