Post: WWII Social Score/Supply Drop Boosting = Much Better Supply Drops
11-10-2017, 03:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Wordy crap: What's up gents, I've been a stalker around here for years yet I rarely post. I feel this is a needed post for those unaware and overall it helps us the player over putting more money in Activision's pocket. How? Well, The higher your social score the better your supply drop odds, it's pretty simple. Which means fewer drops are needed to get the weapon you want and you get a lot more double XP drops. In the future when Sledgehammer releases new guns to get that sweet supply drop money we will have much better odds without shelling out our retirement funds. We can abuse this system since there is nothing saying you have to be friends with the people boosting your social score. This is not console dependent, but alas I only have WWII on the Xbone. I have posted this across discord and several forums I follow so there should be a good turnout.

Instructions for boosting: Join me in game by temporarily friend requesting me at III 0RANG3 III (these are capital iii) and joining my lobby. Commend me and all other players in HQ and they will do the same when you show up. DO NOT LEAVE! If you stick around you can commend others and they can commend you, we all scratch each other's backs and profit. Another benefit of staying is if you watch others open supply drops YOU can gain XP and visa versa. When done feel free to unfriend and go about your life. I will update this post with meeting times. Post gamer tag here to say you are joining lobby otherwise I won't accept request.

Next meeting time: November 10th, 7:00PM Central Time (8:00PM EST, 5:00PM PST)

FYI this is not considered cheating for the morally concerned nor can you get banned.

Proof that this does work here with in-depth explanation of system: You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo