Post: Assassin's creed: Black flag PS3 & PS4 trophies question
11-26-2013, 08:39 AM #1
_AAB_
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Any news on ps4 version?
Does all of the trophies still autopop on ps4, after completing game on ps3? Or there was any patch that prevents it?

And just the same question about Battlefield4...
11-26-2013, 10:32 AM #2
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by AAB
Any news on ps4 version?
Does all of the trophies still autopop on ps4, after completing game on ps3? Or there was any patch that prevents it?

And just the same question about Battlefield4...

im sure only online trophies will be if the stats transfer, campaign i doubt will as its a different title, with a different save game. you'll more then likely have to start fresh.
11-26-2013, 11:05 AM #3
_AAB_
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xLew
im sure only online trophies will be if the stats transfer, campaign i doubt will as its a different title, with a different save game. you'll more then likely have to start fresh.

11-26-2013, 11:28 AM #4
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by AAB

You not gonna say what's in the video? I don't tend to watch them?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
11-26-2013, 11:33 AM #5
_AAB_
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xLew
You not gonna say what's in the video? I don't tend to watch them?

In that video AC4 trophies (offline trophies) auto pops when AC4 starts first time on the ps4.
Author says "After completing a large chunk of Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, the trophies started pouring in =)."
11-26-2013, 11:51 AM #6
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by AAB
In that video AC4 trophies (offline trophies) auto pops when AC4 starts first time on the ps4.
Author says "After completing a large chunk of Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, the trophies started pouring in =)."

Ah that's a bonus then! Dunno how it would work unless it's got a cloud save thing, wonder if it'll convert the progress too.

I held put for the ps4 version so I didn't get two trophy sets lol

11-26-2013, 03:38 PM #7
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
Xlew , it is a hoax ...

they just played assassins creed with a offline profile - then signed into it & they sync over !

like I said day 1 ...
11-27-2013, 02:24 AM #8
_AAB_
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by setsae View Post
Xlew , it is a hoax ...

they just played assassins creed with a offline profile - then signed into it & they sync over !

like I said day 1 ...

r u absolutely sure? 'coz i've AC4 on ps3 with ability to upgrade to the ps4. The point is, i'd like to play trough the game on ps4 and use saves on ps3. It wolud be very unpleasant to have all of the trophies popped on the ps4 at once.
Last edited by _AAB_ ; 11-27-2013 at 02:44 AM.
11-27-2013, 08:51 PM #9
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
no saves at all transfer over to ps4 , nothing at all !

only sound shapes will load and pop , since they keep the stats on there own server !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo