11-30-2013, 08:59 PM #1
Budz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If I buy the PS4 from a third seller(anyone) and it does not work, do i have a warranty or not? May I take it to Sony in Canada for example and hand it to them or do I need a receipt or some type of documentation? Thanks.

-Budz
11-30-2013, 09:00 PM #2
Number
Banned
Just take it to Costco and they'll take the return without a receipt l0ael.
11-30-2013, 09:02 PM #3
ResistTheMofo
Bounty hunter
I think you have to take back to the store or you could call sony because believe it or not their is a law that requires everything to have a warranty.
11-30-2013, 09:13 PM #4
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by ResistTheMofo View Post
I think you have to take back to the store or you could call sony because believe it or not their is a law that requires everything to have a warranty.

Not buying it from a shop though, i'm buying the console without the receipt or anything. just a closed console.
11-30-2013, 10:10 PM #5
ResistTheMofo
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Budz View Post
Not buying it from a shop though, i'm buying the console without the receipt or anything. just a closed console.

Call sony then...?
11-30-2013, 10:48 PM #6
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Maybe you can ask the person you brought it from to send a copy of the receipt ( A Scan of the receipt will work as well). The only problem with the warranty Sony provided is that You need proof of purchase.
12-02-2013, 10:34 AM #7
GUESS_HU
< ^ > < ^ >
well it should because the console was released recently so it will obviously have warranty left

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo