12-01-2013, 01:55 PM #1
ljbljb
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, I keep getting errors when trying to sign into psn such as NW-31485-1 and CE-33987-0. Laptop is right next to console, connected perfectly, full speed no issues there so it must be console/system related. Have looked online for solutions but have been unsuccessful so far. Downloaded 1.51 to usb and updated software, works for about 2 minutes then I get signed out and cant sign back in. Really frustrating, got my console on release day in UK from Amazon pre-order if that helps. Any advice/fixes I can try? Thanks
12-01-2013, 02:51 PM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by ljbljb View Post
Hi guys, I keep getting errors when trying to sign into psn such as NW-31485-1 and CE-33987-0. Laptop is right next to console, connected perfectly, full speed no issues there so it must be console/system related. Have looked online for solutions but have been unsuccessful so far. Downloaded 1.51 to usb and updated software, works for about 2 minutes then I get signed out and cant sign back in. Really frustrating, got my console on release day in UK from Amazon pre-order if that helps. Any advice/fixes I can try? Thanks

if i was you i would call sony and see how they can help you no one really knows much about ps4 errors n stuff at the moment so im sure sony will be able to help you you can try to open certain ports on your router might fix it
Last edited by The Devil ; 12-01-2013 at 02:55 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo