12-02-2013, 04:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright so I have the Turtlebeach PX5s for my PS4. I have the chat cable and everything to make them work with the PS4.

However, recently after the newest update for the PS4 or the patch for COD (not sure which one is causing it), my audio for my headphones goes out.

It's kind of hard to explain but annoying as hell! Like as long as I'm shooting my gun or moving in the game then the audio comes through just fine, but if I stand still in the game I lose all game audio until I move again. The chat still comes through but not the game.

This makes me think it's the patch for COD that recently came out. Is anyone else having this problem?
12-05-2013, 12:12 AM #2
Any help on this?
12-05-2013, 12:45 AM #3
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Hondarydr View Post
Alright so I have the Turtlebeach PX5s for my PS4. I have the chat cable and everything to make them work with the PS4.

However, recently after the newest update for the PS4 or the patch for COD (not sure which one is causing it), my audio for my headphones goes out.

It's kind of hard to explain but annoying as hell! Like as long as I'm shooting my gun or moving in the game then the audio comes through just fine, but if I stand still in the game I lose all game audio until I move again. The chat still comes through but not the game.

This makes me think it's the patch for COD that recently came out. Is anyone else having this problem?

My advice try it with other games like the ones you get free on PSN; Contrast and Resogun and see if the audio is being affected the same way COD ghost is. If it works fine on those other games then it's COD ghost, if not then try them with other headphones you may have laying around. ( Tip Apple Earphone with mic works perfectly with the PS4/DS4 so if you have one you can use it to test and determine the cause of your problem)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo