12-04-2013, 05:43 AM #1
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); WTF!!!

Im very mad right now because my 100% completion went to hell because the fucking CoD ghost._

I didnt started the game, i was getting the sound shapes trophies and when i synced the fucking CoD was there WTF SONY????

I have the game of course but i was not playing it, so .

Now every game that you have installed in ps4 will add the trophies to every account in the console?

Arrrgh i even broke my DS4.
Last edited by YnO ; 12-04-2013 at 08:16 AM.
12-04-2013, 09:21 AM #2
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Damn that poor controller :( anyhow that's a horrible idea for Sony to do that if we have have other people who plays on the console who are also trophy hunters ( Or whatever name they go by) Quick question though is the game on Disc or Digital? For me while doing the Save test for XLew and creating the separate dummy accounts, my BF4 didn't sync with any of it while the disc was still in and I was getting trophies for Contrast since they were fast and syncing them with PSN.
12-04-2013, 09:41 AM #3
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
Its disc versión.

I know what happen now.

My 100% account have password in ps4 for ovbious reasons.

My brother was playing CoD in his account, while he was playing i started the PlayStation app here in my smartphone and told me connected to ps4

My bro told me that the ps4, says that i was online and all normal like if i were in another console

But thats the thing when he log out my account was online in ps4 thanks to the playstation app...

So the trophy set for cod was added to my account as well. Even if i didnt started the game in fact the disc wasnt in the console when i was playing sound shapes.

That was an awful thing

Going to use the Vita to hide that fucking game.
Last edited by YnO ; 12-04-2013 at 09:43 AM.
12-10-2013, 09:29 AM #4
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by YnO View Post
Its disc versión.

I know what happen now.

My 100% account have password in ps4 for ovbious reasons.

My brother was playing CoD in his account, while he was playing i started the PlayStation app here in my smartphone and told me connected to ps4

My bro told me that the ps4, says that i was online and all normal like if i were in another console

But thats the thing when he log out my account was online in ps4 thanks to the playstation app...

So the trophy set for cod was added to my account as well. Even if i didnt started the game in fact the disc wasnt in the console when i was playing sound shapes.

That was an awful thing

Going to use the Vita to hide that fucking game.

Me happened the same, i got now angry birds star wars in my list, which is almost impossible to platinum :( at least psnprofiles says its still 100% completion
12-10-2013, 09:51 PM #5
reptil-1997
Gym leader
Originally posted by YnO View Post
WTF!!!

Im very mad right now because my 100% completion went to hell because the fucking CoD ghost._

I didnt started the game, i was getting the sound shapes trophies and when i synced the fucking CoD was there WTF SONY????

I have the game of course but i was not playing it, so .

Now every game that you have installed in ps4 will add the trophies to every account in the console?

Arrrgh i even broke my DS4.

You can hide the trophies without ps vita :p
Last edited by reptil-1997 ; 12-10-2013 at 09:54 PM.
12-10-2013, 10:39 PM #6
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
Me happened the same, i got now angry birds star wars in my list, which is almost impossible to platinum :( at least psnprofiles says its still 100% completion

yea man , what a nasty bug.

Originally posted by 1997 View Post
You can hide the trophies without ps vita :p

yea with the latest update in PS3 and by default in PS4,

i know.
12-11-2013, 01:20 AM #7
ya a really world ending bug holy shit wow people have no life if thats an issue for a second i thought this was an real problem someone needed help with go post this here You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo