12-05-2013, 05:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i am having many issues with all the games i purched such ad battlefield 4 need for speed rivals and madden 25 i can not eaven connect in black light i had oerfect connetion on my ps3 and i have 4.5mbps down and 8.7kbps up i dont see the problem but i keep loosing connection from psn and ea servers in any of those games ths is a major issue because i got this console thinking i could play people online but sience i got it on november 29th i have yet to play one full multiplayer match of anything before getting disconnected. and on top of that anything i have on my ps4 like game data or a save it will not upload it never worked for me idk if this is the consoles fault or my internet but sombody help me.
12-05-2013, 07:01 AM #2
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by shooterjosh2 View Post
i am having many issues with all the games i purched such ad battlefield 4 need for speed rivals and madden 25 i can not eaven connect in black light i had oerfect connetion on my ps3 and i have 4.5mbps down and 8.7kbps up i dont see the problem but i keep loosing connection from psn and ea servers in any of those games ths is a major issue because i got this console thinking i could play people online but sience i got it on november 29th i have yet to play one full multiplayer match of anything before getting disconnected. and on top of that anything i have on my ps4 like game data or a save it will not upload it never worked for me idk if this is the consoles fault or my internet but sombody help me.

If your internet works perfectly with your other console at home and other devices it's probably your PS4 that is acting up but to be safe check your setting to make sure everything is correct. You did not mention if you're using an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi so I am going to take both scenarios and tell you to test it and see if any of those option works.
12-06-2013, 01:26 AM #3
Originally posted by ATypicalSe7en View Post
If your internet works perfectly with your other console at home and other devices it's probably your PS4 that is acting up but to be safe check your setting to make sure everything is correct. You did not mention if you're using an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi so I am going to take both scenarios and tell you to test it and see if any of those option works.

its on eathernet cable and ive tried everything
12-06-2013, 01:52 AM #4
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
its on eathernet cable and ive tried everything

Does an error come up like one of these that DrinkinMyStella and xKtF has posted? You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

If not then it's best to back up everything from saves to media and Reinstall the System Software Via safe mode
I would do this last if all other fail and if this still does not work then you need to contact Sony about this.
12-06-2013, 03:35 AM #5
Does an error come up like one of these that DrinkinMyStella and xKtF has posted? You must login or register to view this content.

If not then it's best to back up everything from saves to media and Reinstall the System Software Via safe mode
I would do this last if all other fail and if this still does not work then you need to contact Sony about this.

i contacted sony and they said its not there problem to me
12-06-2013, 03:41 AM #6
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
i contacted sony and they said its not there problem to me

Weird for Sony to say that but anyways have you tried what I recommended above, Personally I never had a problem with the internet with any of my console so this is as much as I can help with.
12-06-2013, 04:39 AM #7
Weird for Sony to say that but anyways have you tried what I recommended above, Personally I never had a problem with the internet with any of my console so this is as much as I can help with.

i tried it before but i just got verizon to send me a brand new modem
12-06-2013, 06:28 AM #8
Default Avatar
Kas
i tried it before but i just got verizon to send me a brand new modem

my opinion is that it isnt your ps4 that has the issues its on your end try opening ports and dmz your router

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo