12-07-2013, 04:02 AM #1
Jacked_Beast
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I noticed there are 2 trophy lists for Sound Shapes for the PS4 so I'm guessing its US and EU. But how do you purchase the US and EU version when you live in the US?
12-07-2013, 10:29 AM #2
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Make a new uk account on your ps4, set it as your primary ps4, buy a psn card for uk, for exemple @ play-asia.com, if you downloaded it you can use the game on yozr U.S. Account

The following user thanked xSOADx for this useful post:

MdMaynard
12-12-2013, 02:53 AM #3
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
how much is 1 year of psn+ for a uk account , if you mind the asking ?
12-13-2013, 06:04 PM #4
Originally posted by setsae View Post
how much is 1 year of psn+ for a uk account , if you mind the asking ?

Its £39.99 so about $65.

The following user thanked tommyt74 for this useful post:

setsae
01-15-2014, 06:12 PM #5
Jacked_Beast
Save Point
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
Make a new uk account on your ps4, set it as your primary ps4, buy a psn card for uk, for exemple @ play-asia.com, if you downloaded it you can use the game on yozr U.S. Account

Thank you so much for the reply. By making a uk psn account you mean input that I live in the uk? I currently have an us account as primary. If I make a new account thats set as primary then all other accounts can use the games purchased on the primary account? Also I noticed Sound Shapes has another trophy list for PS4...it is JP?
01-15-2014, 06:22 PM #6
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by Beast View Post
Thank you so much for the reply. By making a uk psn account you mean input that I live in the uk? I currently have an us account as primary. If I make a new account thats set as primary then all other accounts can use the games purchased on the primary account? Also I noticed Sound Shapes has another trophy list for PS4...it is JP?

1: Yes you have to input that you live in UK
2: Yes if you make it primary the game will work for all other accounts/users
3: theres a new trophy list for it , its Hong Kong, in total there are now 5 different trophy sets:

PS3
PS Vita
PS4 EU
PS4 NA (North American)
PS4 Asia (Hong Kong)
= 5 platinum, 360 Silver trophies & 5 gold trophies
= 370 Trophies attainable with 1 save =D
Last edited by xSOADx ; 01-15-2014 at 06:25 PM.
03-08-2014, 06:10 PM #7
Jacked_Beast
Save Point
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
1: Yes you have to input that you live in UK
2: Yes if you make it primary the game will work for all other accounts/users
3: theres a new trophy list for it , its Hong Kong, in total there are now 5 different trophy sets:

PS3
PS Vita
PS4 EU
PS4 NA (North American)
PS4 Asia (Hong Kong)
= 5 platinum, 360 Silver trophies & 5 gold trophies
= 370 Trophies attainable with 1 save =D

Thanks! I still have a few more questions...I see there is another one...is it Japan? Can you make an account primary at any time? Where's the best place to get PSN cards from all those regions? On the main menu of the PS4 where it shows the games will it show multiple icons for sound shapes?

The following user thanked Jacked_Beast for this useful post:

roli09
03-08-2014, 10:30 PM #8
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by Beast View Post
Thanks! I still have a few more questions...I see there is another one...is it Japan? Can you make an account primary at any time? Where's the best place to get PSN cards from all those regions? On the main menu of the PS4 where it shows the games will it show multiple icons for sound shapes?

Yes japan got another trophy set Smile

The best place for psn cards is pcgamesupply.com , there u get the codes almost instantly after paying.

And on the main menu it shows multiple icons

Btw at the moment you can get 3 months of ps+ for free on japanese account and there you can get contrast for free which also got another trophy set ( the 4th in total)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo