12-27-2013, 11:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys, so i finally opened my PS4 from christmas and I'm wondering why i have a red light. so i would like to know what do the colours on the controller mean.

Thanks,
12-29-2013, 09:53 PM #2
whyyoumad
Bounty hunter
each game has different colours. when i play fifa 14 my light is red. when i play battlefield it is blue.

The following user thanked whyyoumad for this useful post:

Mr.Positive
12-29-2013, 10:44 PM #3
Grumpy
Grumpy is God.
Originally posted by IThinkALot
hey guys, so i finally opened my PS4 from christmas and I'm wondering why i have a red light. so i would like to know what do the colours on the controller mean.

Thanks,

The light bar on the controller is used to identify the player in the game. Player 1 is blue, player 2 is red, player 3 is green, and player 4 is pink. If you disconnect your DualShock 4 and for some reason the light turns white, hold the ps button for 15 seconds and the controlller will reset.

The light bar is also the source of the DualShock 4's move functionality, which helps the PS4 with functions such as determining where the player is located within the room.

Developers will be able to communicate information via the light bar in the future. For example, in Killzone: Shadow Fall, the light bar evolves into another color as the action heats up and the player takes damage, signifying that things are awry.

The following user thanked Grumpy for this useful post:

Cien
12-30-2013, 02:33 AM #4
Play DC universe when creating a character and choosing their power it allows you to change the led to any colour the power is e.g. Physics is purple fire is orange so on its really cool

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo