01-11-2014, 08:01 PM #1
Xcesar1911X
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well in my opinion ps4 lacks of good games , i will prefer if it had more open world games, i know some will be coming out later on this year but until then what? and ps+ do have some pretty good free indie games like contrast, and dont starve which i loved lately but i want a game like gta 5 coming out in the ps4 or at least a port of it ? IDK but the lack of good games and friends not having the ps4 is pretty devastating to a point that I regret selling my ps3 and buy a ps4 , some games that will probably will make me happy will be , Infamous second son, watch dogs, The Crew , and The Division
never mind that i do enjoy battlefield 4 and cod ghost from time to time :vince:
01-11-2014, 08:12 PM #2
Default Avatar
MLB
Though PS4 lacks good games at the moment, more games are heading our way. Just takes time like it did with every other console.
01-11-2014, 09:41 PM #3
Originally posted by Xcesar1911X View Post
Well in my opinion ps4 lacks of good games , i will prefer if it had more open world games, i know some will be coming out later on this year but until then what? and ps+ do have some pretty good free indie games like contrast, and dont starve which i loved lately but i want a game like gta 5 coming out in the ps4 or at least a port of it ? IDK but the lack of good games and friends not having the ps4 is pretty devastating to a point that I regret selling my ps3 and buy a ps4 , some games that will probably will make me happy will be , Infamous second son, watch dogs, The Crew , and The Division
never mind that i do enjoy battlefield 4 and cod ghost from time to time :vince:

I think it said somewhere they had 180+ games in production or something?
01-27-2014, 06:17 PM #4
lil_mr_joker
Do a barrel roll!
just wait a year i have very good hopes for ps4 is an amazing machine and also my fav game in the world is coming out this year kingdom hearts 3 whoop whoop
01-30-2014, 07:40 AM #5
Jorgos Nomikos
Bounty hunter
Wait for Agent from Rockstar Smile

It will be an exclusive ps4 title and it will be awesome!
02-20-2014, 04:28 PM #6
can you not wait for the real ps4 games ? lol
02-20-2014, 04:33 PM #7
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
It probably would lack games at the moment. I believe over 100 games are to be released for the PS4 this year.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo