02-12-2014, 04:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone,
Just had some questions about the ps4 .. In your opinion which headset is best for the ps4 ? What games should I buy ? What else should I get as in accessory when I buy the ps4 ? Please help me with any insights with the ps4 as it will help me a lot as to others aswell looking into buying the ps4 but don't want to be caught blindsided on making big purchases when ending bad, over poor decisions. For example I want to know if someone had bought battlefield 4 and they just thought it was terrible because the map is too big or too many glitches in the game. Another example if also someone had bought turtle beach headsets Px something's and the headset ended up malfunctioning or just doesn't meet gamer standards. That's the stuff I wanna know. Your opinion will be taken into full consideration and I really appreciate it thanks.
02-12-2014, 05:03 AM #2
You should really put a budget for your headset. Tritton's are pretty good. They have lifetime warranty if you have proof of purchase.

They are $100. You must login or register to view this content.

Battlefield 4 was alright. I own it and currently still play it. The maps are big but their are some game modes they limit map size such as Squad Deathmatch and domination. The glitches in the aren't that bad such as you spawn with no gun but all you do is switch to your secondary and back and its there. If I was you, I'd wait for a new model of the PS4 since their isn't that many PS4 only games yet.

The following user thanked borderlandsplz for this useful post:

Ayo_Vince
02-12-2014, 05:04 AM #3
gaming_nation
Bounty hunter
I've played battlefield 4 on ps4 and the latest update is a very big improvement. More stuff have been added to the game. It does glitch sometimes, but not that much.
About the headsets, I use turtle beach. I used to have that Sony wireless, but I switched.
And games...I am not going to make any suggestion, because we probably have different taste in games. Though I would recommend buying BF4 or COD Ghosts, or killzone.

The following user thanked gaming_nation for this useful post:

Ayo_Vince
02-13-2014, 02:34 AM #4
xKtF
In my man cave
Originally posted by Vince View Post
Hello everyone,
Just had some questions about the ps4 .. In your opinion which headset is best for the ps4 ? What games should I buy ? What else should I get as in accessory when I buy the ps4 ? Please help me with any insights with the ps4 as it will help me a lot as to others aswell looking into buying the ps4 but don't want to be caught blindsided on making big purchases when ending bad, over poor decisions. For example I want to know if someone had bought battlefield 4 and they just thought it was terrible because the map is too big or too many glitches in the game. Another example if also someone had bought turtle beach headsets Px something's and the headset ended up malfunctioning or just doesn't meet gamer standards. That's the stuff I wanna know. Your opinion will be taken into full consideration and I really appreciate it thanks.

Personally I have this headset You must login or register to view this content. works great and I love it. Good sound and it flips rotates.

The following user thanked xKtF for this useful post:

Ayo_Vince
02-13-2014, 02:36 AM #5
Originally posted by xKtF View Post
Personally I have this headset You must login or register to view this content. works great and I love it. Good sound and it flips rotates.

Idk about the tritton I see a lot of bad reviews but they do look awesome.
02-13-2014, 02:42 AM #6
xKtF
In my man cave
Originally posted by Vince View Post
Idk about the tritton I see a lot of bad reviews but they do look awesome.

Well some reviews may be from people that don't even own them. But up to you personally they are fine. This version is much stronger than old model. And they have held up just fine for me.

The following user thanked xKtF for this useful post:

Ayo_Vince

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo