03-11-2014, 05:28 AM #1
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I got my Ps4 during launch day and I've never had a problem until last month System update which for some reason keeps randomly turning off my PS4 and turning it on again no matter what game it is. I don't want to restore my PS4 yet until I don't have a choice as downloading everything again is a bit of a hassle. So does anyone here heard of or have a answer which might help.

To Note I already checked all my settings and nothing has changed dealing with the power option. Thanks in advance!

The following user thanked ATypicalSe7en for this useful post:

XxModxX_XxModxX
03-11-2014, 05:31 AM #2
XxModxX_XxModxX
Can’t trickshot me!
call sony now

The following user thanked XxModxX_XxModxX for this useful post:

ATypicalSe7en
03-11-2014, 05:10 PM #3
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Just called Sony today and they said they will send me a box to send back for tech service. Nice service rep but really eager to sell me a protection even though I already have it.

EDIT/Update: I would like to state that since the last time I called Sony on 3/11/14 I have not yet received my box and had to call them 4 times already once for sending my box all the way to California somehow, twice for not sending the correct info to Fedex so they never got a box to send to me lastly the 4th time when the service rep had to fix up what the other service rep screwed up on. Hopefully I get a box this week to I can send my damn PS4 in to get repair but from my standpoint having to wait almost 2 week to get a box to send in when it was suppose to be 4-5 business and all the screw ups is really annoying.
Last edited by ATypicalSe7en ; 03-23-2014 at 08:25 PM. Reason: update info
04-06-2014, 04:31 PM #4
All I know is that PS4 restarts when it updates..and it tells you its going to restart after it finishes updating..also to not turn off power when its updating..you didn't happen to turn off power while updating or something?
04-12-2014, 11:48 AM #5
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by dragoo View Post
All I know is that PS4 restarts when it updates..and it tells you its going to restart after it finishes updating..also to not turn off power when its updating..you didn't happen to turn off power while updating or something?

I'm 100% it was not updating anything and I didn't turn off the PS4 while it did update before the incident. I already did a system format/ recovery but the problem insists on happening. I already called Sony about it ( you can read my thread on the main page) and some of them told me it can be related to a faulty power supply.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo