03-25-2014, 10:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When sharing to facebook sometimes my internet will drop out,doesnt matter the size of video. I have to reset router and modem to get it back up. I'm wired direct to router within 3 ft. Running 30 mb cable internet.
03-25-2014, 11:17 AM #2
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by x View Post
When sharing to facebook sometimes my internet will drop out,doesnt matter the size of video. I have to reset router and modem to get it back up. I'm wired direct to router within 3 ft. Running 30 mb cable internet.

but what is your upload speed?
03-26-2014, 02:40 PM #3
whyyoumad
Bounty hunter
i dont think theres anything you can do.

on pc i get 78mb download and 19mb upload but on the ps4 i only get 60mb download and 9.2 upload. and im using a wired connection
03-27-2014, 07:42 PM #4
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Check your router settings and try to disable WMM support and see if there is any upload limits. If not, then try contacting your ISP why it's happening Smile.
04-09-2014, 06:47 AM #5
I was getting 22 download and 2 upload,I opened ports in router settings and switched from nat 3 to nat 2 and it shows 2.5 upload. haven't had the issue yet but haven't sent a very big file either. theyre supposedly gonna update so we can save the vids to usb soon so i'll just wait it out.
04-09-2014, 09:28 AM #6
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by x View Post
When sharing to facebook sometimes my internet will drop out,doesnt matter the size of video. I have to reset router and modem to get it back up. I'm wired direct to router within 3 ft. Running 30 mb cable internet.

to me that sounds like you may have a dodgy micro-filter, try change it with a new one, remember thats the first thing that goes into the telephone socket in the wall, maybe different in places other than the uk .

other things to check though is check the lines maximum speed it can get not what the isp if offering and compare to what you're getting.

use a decent ethernet cable and use a wired connection, turn on dmz and choose a ip and then assign it to your ps4 (no need to open other ports for it then as sometimes they change and you wouldn't know) and lastly, well tbh this should have been the first thing to check... if you have a adsl modem router plug it into the master socket in the house, google it so you know what to look for, usually the first one downstairs in the house.

that will give you the best connection on your line, if its as much as your line can manage or close then thats it your done, if its significantly lower then something is still up and id either change isp's or phone them and explain your problems.
04-20-2014, 10:18 AM #7
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by whyyoumad View Post
i dont think theres anything you can do.

on pc i get 78mb download and 19mb upload but on the ps4 i only get 60mb download and 9.2 upload. and im using a wired connection

The Xbox One is the only actual console beside PC to max out my connection of 120/20

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo