11-14-2014, 01:21 AM #1
berhem
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys!
I Have a cfw ps3 and i just used rtm tools and downloaded games and played on it and i didn't hack my trophies or anything like that on my account.
My cfw ps3 got banned so i used PsnPatch to play online games on my account and it have worked with no problems in like 1.5 years.
So my question is now can i log in with the same account from my ps3 on my ps4??
If i get banned is it the account or is it the whole PS4 that's gonna get banned?
Have anyone done this and is it oki?

Thx! Smile
11-14-2014, 01:33 AM #2
Cesei
Banned
PS4 gets banned as well.
11-14-2014, 01:41 AM #3
Originally posted by berhem View Post
Hi guys!
I Have a cfw ps3 and i just used rtm tools and downloaded games and played on it and i didn't hack my trophies or anything like that on my account.
My cfw ps3 got banned so i used PsnPatch to play online games on my account and it have worked with no problems in like 1.5 years.
So my question is now can i log in with the same account from my ps3 on my ps4??
If i get banned is it the account or is it the whole PS4 that's gonna get banned?
Have anyone done this and is it oki?

Thx! Smile

If account was banned on PS3 then you're account on PS4 will be banned or reset.
11-14-2014, 07:39 AM #4
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
So if you get account banned on PS3 then your whole PS4 get banned?

The following user thanked Nick for this useful post:

RayJ_chugs
11-14-2014, 12:03 PM #5
berhem
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Nature View Post
If account was banned on PS3 then you're account on PS4 will be banned or reset.

No my account isn't banned just the cfw ps3 was??
Cuz when i try to log in it tells me "access to sony entertainment network from this SYSTEM has been banned".
And if it was my account it would say "access to sony entertainment network from this ACCOUNT has been banned".
And everytime i try to login i have to change my PS3 system CID and my account works with no problem.
So do you think i could use this account on PS4?
Last edited by berhem ; 11-14-2014 at 12:41 PM.
11-15-2014, 08:39 PM #6
BuFu_EVO
Do a barrel roll!
think u just answered your own question
11-15-2014, 08:40 PM #7
BuFu_EVO
Do a barrel roll!
when u get console banned Sony doesn't root and ban all accounts on that system just the ones you have been online with via cfw
11-15-2014, 09:52 PM #8
berhem
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by EVO View Post
when u get console banned Sony doesn't root and ban all accounts on that system just the ones you have been online with via cfw

So in other words you mean it's not safe to use my CFW PS3 account?
11-16-2014, 05:02 AM #9
tenoob
I am error

I used my accounts from PS3 that was on cfw for the PS4, given I wasnt ever banned but nothing has happened so far.
11-16-2014, 09:51 PM #10
BuFu_EVO
Do a barrel roll!

its a risk like any other your choice personally i wouldn't but you might be ok up to you,
tbh i think at most it will get banned on the game as i had given people accounts unlocked on mw3 from cfw and they got banned from game only
Last edited by BuFu_EVO ; 11-16-2014 at 09:55 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo