12-07-2014, 02:50 PM #1
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking to buy a pair of headset for the PS4. Prices are roughly the same , but i wanna know which would be better , only thing i know is that the 500p you dont need the cable connected to the controller to chat, but u need it with the PX4

I already have the Sony gold wireless and the pulse edition (one side broken off ). If you guys have any other option of good ps4 headset please let me know

Turtle Beach Ear Force PX4 Premium Wireless
You must login or register to view this content.

Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 500P Premium
01-01-2015, 08:02 PM #2
Get Astros buddy :yes:
01-01-2015, 08:06 PM #3
Originally posted by MrHackerDude1 View Post
Looking to buy a pair of headset for the PS4. Prices are roughly the same , but i wanna know which would be better , only thing i know is that the 500p you dont need the cable connected to the controller to chat, but u need it with the PX4

I already have the Sony gold wireless and the pulse edition (one side broken off ). If you guys have any other option of good ps4 headset please let me know

px4 i tried before and got terrible noise feedback in them , the other idk . you could always go astro they are nice not the greatest or grab a pair of tritton if you can help it dont go wireless and look for reviews from ppl who have used them when u narrow down your discussion
01-17-2015, 04:22 AM #4
zeusthunder10
I defeated!
I have the gold headset. is pretty neat and comfortable.
01-18-2015, 04:28 PM #5
Tristan
< ^ > < ^ >
Looking to buy a pair of headset for the PS4. Prices are roughly the same , but i wanna know which would be better , only thing i know is that the 500p you dont need the cable connected to the controller to chat, but u need it with the PX4

Get This i have had it for years And it works Flawless
01-18-2015, 11:29 PM #6
I would actually recommend Hyper x Cloud Gaming : You must login or register to view this content.
It's stereo but Hyperx cloud 2 is coming out next month and it will be 7.1
01-18-2015, 11:56 PM #7
Franky
Big Daddy

Your link is for the Stealth 400P by the way. I myself own the 500P and they are amazing. The sound quality is great, it doesn't static like some other TB headsets, and the voice chat is clear, not to mention they are fully wireless with a good lasting battery. I use mine for around 5-6 hrs a day and I don't have to charge it till around the 3rd day but it really depends how long you game for.
01-21-2015, 11:59 PM #8
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Mods View Post
Get This i have had it for years And it works Flawless

i got those also and i must they have work great , i got all sony wireless headset. Was just looking to find something new
01-22-2015, 12:14 AM #9
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Franky View Post
Your link is for the Stealth 400P by the way. I myself own the 500P and they are amazing. The sound quality is great, it doesn't static like some other TB headsets, and the voice chat is clear, not to mention they are fully wireless with a good lasting battery. I use mine for around 5-6 hrs a day and I don't have to charge it till around the 3rd day but it really depends how long you game for.

But with the 500p i need a cable plug into the ps4 controller to chat ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo